• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else has been having issues with USPS/getting your coins back?

7 posts in this topic

Pure speculation - they may be prioritizing shipments. We ordered printer cartridges from Amazon Prime Wednesday and they still haven't shipped.

I had coins shipped back to me on the 20th, I presume by registered mail like they were received, nothing yet. I only insured for $9999 to save a few bucks, starting to wonder. I've got another week of patience left because of the situation, but I've learned another lesson, this one about insuring.

USPS -- I had a recent registered mail take a month to be delivered. Another is still in the ozone. It depends if it was routed through one of their trouble areas (Distribution Centers), otherwise they tend to move fairly quickly for me. 

My recent registered/sign for shipments (including an NGC submission) were simply placed in my mailbox presumably to avoid coming to the door.