• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC and PMG Are Here for You
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Thanks for the update.

Just wondering I've had coins scheduled for grading since March 10.

Any ideas how long the delays will be?

Thanks and good luck

Spoiler

I’ve had eight Morgan dollars sent in to NGC and they received them on February 18th.  Still waiting.  Anyone called these people to see if they are shut down?  They say that they are still operating, but I have my doubts.

2 hours ago, Oldhouse said:

I’ve had eight Morgan dollars sent in to NGC and they received them on February 18th.  Still waiting.  Anyone called these people to see if they are shut down?  They say that they are still operating, but I have my doubts.

So, you are calling Matt G a liar?

• Administrator
15 hours ago, C.Hall said:

Thanks for the update.

Thanks and good luck

Reveal hidden contents

@C.Hall and @Oldhouse please send me a pm or email me at the address below with your invoice numbers and I will look into it. If you selected a slower tier, such as Economy, NCS or any other add-on service it will extend the turnaround time for your submission. 

matt@ngccoin.com

@Just Bob I have been called many things but a liar is not one of them. Thank you for the support!

Just saw a that DeSantis issued a statewide stay-at-home order.  Should I assume that the offices will be closed after the end of the day today?

5 hours ago, kvn ksngr said:

How do i look up a NGC coin on this site please.   kvnksngr@gmail.com 

Not only that, I can't find any threads going back on 1907 High Relief Saints

Do they exist, NGC ?  Were they "lost" when you went to this new format ? 

I can't believe there aren't any even from 2017.  The Search Engine isn't that user-friendly or I am doing something seriously wrong.

Edited by GoldFinger1969
wrong spacing on the quote

On 3/31/2020 at 5:03 PM, C.Hall said:

Thanks for the update.

Thanks and good luck

Hide contents

Thanks for the reply...

I'll just wait and let things take there course.

Appreciate  the offer.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, messydesk said:

Just saw a that DeSantis issued a statewide stay-at-home order.  Should I assume that the offices will be closed after the end of the day today?

@messydesk our offices will remain open and will operate as usual. We have taken extra safety and sanitation precautions. Thank you

• Administrator
18 hours ago, kvn ksngr said:

How do i look up a NGC coin on this site please.   kvnksngr@gmail.com 

•  

@kvn ksngr please use the link below to search for NGC graded coins. This can be found on the www.ngccoin.com homepage as well as under the "resources" header. You will need to enter the entire certification number (above the barcode) and the grade of the coin. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/

• Administrator
17 hours ago, GoldFinger1969 said:

Not only that, I can't find any threads going back on 1907 High Relief Saints

Do they exist, NGC ?  Were they "lost" when you went to this new format ? 

I can't believe there aren't any even from 2017.  The Search Engine isn't that user-friendly or I am doing something seriously wrong.

@GoldFinger1969 are you looking for a specific article that you have read in the past? I have provided the link to the NGC news section which is sorted by most recent. You may also use the search function at the top of the website to look for a specific article. Please let me know if there is something specific you are looking for and I can try to help.

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/

Matt, no just wanted to re-visit and update and read ANY threads that had "1907 High Relief " in them.  I figured there had to be a few, even if the switchover lost the pre-2017 threads.  If not, there should be tons of them since the message boards go back years, right ?

can someone tell me how to get the "join" screen to allow me to put in the state that I live in so that I can upgrade and join NCG.  I've gone through the process three times without the state because I cannot type it in and when I click on the down arrow in that box nothing comes up.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Susan215 said:

can someone tell me how to get the "join" screen to allow me to put in the state that I live in so that I can upgrade and join NCG.  I've gone through the process three times without the state because I cannot type it in and when I click on the down arrow in that box nothing comes up.

If you are on the boards it means that you already have a free account. Please go to www.ngccoin.com and log in to your current account by using your email address and password. Then click on the person/figure in the top corner and click on "upgrade membership." I ran a test and the State dropdown box seems to be working properly. If you have any other issues please email me. 

mgens@ngccoin.com

I sent a check as payment for my coin submissions and I did not realize NGC does not accept Canadian Checks[i am Canadian] as payment so now my coins are siting in their storage with no way of me paying for them.

I asked to pay by Visa and they said yes they accept Visa but the million dollar question is how to pay by visa?

NGC is not responding to me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrated in Canada!

Edited by BarrySouth

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, BarrySouth said:

I sent a check as payment for my coin submissions and I did not realize NGC does not accept Canadian Checks[i am Canadian] as payment so now my coins are siting in their storage with no way of me paying for them.

I asked to pay by Visa and they said yes they accept Visa but the million dollar question is how to pay by visa?

NGC is not responding to me anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrated in Canada!

Hello @BarrySouth please contact our accounting team at 800-642-2646 and supply them with your customer number (Starts with CS) and the submission number. 

12 hours ago, Matt G said:

Hello @BarrySouth please contact our accounting team at 800-642-2646 and supply them with your customer number (Starts with CS) and the submission number. 

I tried that and no answer.

Edited by BarrySouth