• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I sent in coins to get graded via express and they have yet to be even prepared for grading.

12 posts in this topic

I submitted 2 coins (express) to get graded and they arrives yesterday morning, and they have yet to be prepared for grading, tomorrow morning is the 2 day mark, and I'm worried that they won't be graded and sent back tomorrow morning, anyone have any experience to shed on me since this is my first time? Incase any NGC employees are lurking it's #477361

I'm new to ngc membership and i sent 3 ordinary meh coins for economy grading (just to see what and how they would grade them sort of like a test) and 2 for standard re-holder service on 2/24 and still have yet to receive a shipping status back.

I have more coins for submission but i will be prepared in the future if this is a month or more process. Didn't know the turn around times.

The two for reholders have come back with the same score. I'm confident I can send in more reholders :0 

2 minutes ago, NevadaS&G said:

I'm new to ngc membership and i sent 3 ordinary meh coins for economy grading (just to see what and how they would grade them sort of like a test) and 2 for standard re-holder service on 2/24 and still have yet to receive a shipping status back.

I have more coins for submission but i will be prepared in the future if this is a month or more process. Didn't know the turn around times.

The two for reholders have come back with the same score. I'm confident I can send in more reholders :0 

Economy takes 32 days turn around.

• Administrator

Hello NevadaS&G,

We are running at 35+ business days with our Economy Tier.  You have the Re-holder and Economy order marked to ship together. The re-holder is complete waiting for you Economy order to be completed.

Thank you,

Lisa

2 hours ago, NevadaS&G said:

Hey at least CS at NGC responds to simple queries. Bravo, as for the other guys....well just read my posts

Don't... Seriously ... It's of no value except in how Not to do business and form relationships.