• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know the km number for this polish coin?

8 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, JKK said:

Not sure it's in Krause. Danzig mint, 1 grosz, silver, Zygmunt III Wasa, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, 1617. I don't find that in my Krause, but here's Numista with its own list of catalog attributions.

The coin you linked me is slightly different no neck thing and no lions May have to create a page on this myself since this variety seems to not be cataloged anywhere easy to acess on the internet maybe a variety that was never released to the public?

50 minutes ago, W02Q Coins said:

The coin you linked me is slightly different no neck thing and no lions May have to create a page on this myself since this variety seems to not be cataloged anywhere easy to acess on the internet maybe a variety that was never released to the public?

I saw some differences but figured you could profit from the catalog references. If you want to dig further for the exact one, now you know where to do so.

7 minutes ago, JKK said:

I saw some differences but figured you could profit from the catalog references. If you want to dig further for the exact one, now you know where to do so.

Thanks I will see if I can find anything else

4 hours ago, W02Q Coins said:

...maybe a variety that was never released to the public?

I wouldn't count on it. There is at least one more on Ebay at the moment.

LINK