• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1951-S Franklin Half Dollar RPM?

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have a very nice 1951-S Franklin half dollar that has an RPM.  It has the RPM that is listed as the S over S WRPM-009 from Variety Vista and is cross referenced to Wexler's as RPM-003.  I have reviewed the diagnostics and it all matches.  The question is this...I have not been able to find how to send it for grading and have that particular RPM attributed to this coin by our hosts?  It says they only recognize the varieties listed under Variety Plus.  So how do I submit it to have them list it on the coin and holder? 

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

22 hours ago, Jim Wooten said:

Hello All,

I have a very nice 1951-S Franklin half dollar that has an RPM.  It has the RPM that is listed as the S over S WRPM-009 from Variety Vista and is cross referenced to Wexler's as RPM-003.  I have reviewed the diagnostics and it all matches.  The question is this...I have not been able to find how to send it for grading and have that particular RPM attributed to this coin by our hosts?  It says they only recognize the varieties listed under Variety Plus.  So how do I submit it to have them list it on the coin and holder? 

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

The answer is very easy if you think about it!  If NGC will not recognize the variety...

Give them a call anyway.  I find it very hard to believe that the #1 TPGS will not be able to help you out.