• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1983 ddr copper penny

13 posts in this topic

Gentleman I'm very well aware that coins date is 1982 eyesight....LOL...but after  a closer look, the die crack across liberty as well as the die crack from shoulder to back of Lincoln head and the scratches above liberty are present as well as weight..My questions would be " your opinions"...thank you

20200222_225135.jpg

3 hours ago, kbbpll said:

I suppose we'll all just have to take a wild guess. You think this is a 1983 coin with a 1982 date on it?

I guess so,I'm guessing also that all of you thank the u.s. Gov. The mint and ther associates are are honest LIKE HONEST ABE ,will for myself I thank not ,you know outside the box, and I'm just taking a guess from my experience on here all of you are working with the mint, because you guys have done nothing but try you dampness to deter me from my hunting...so if you have o boy make another video...name this one bring a scam and artis out in the open...CAUSE UNTIL IM SHOWED THAT IM WROUNG I'm not going to stop,,just because "the experts " and there robots it is so...sorry im not that guy,but I CAN AN WILL BE THAT ONE

Image_2020-02-23 03_05_23_224.JPG

Up down up down left right left right A B A B select start 

You 80s babies will catch my drift this guy is killing me 

Edited by B.C

@Just Bob, don't for get we are not allowed to buy them so we can become rich too.  The give me generation will not accept that they might be wrong, or that anyone could know more then them.  I have notice the people that are into coin collecting and making a collection, don't search rolls of coins looking for that error coin. they look for year and mint marks, and research the coins they find. But I am sure that that 3 eye 1824 bronze coin I found it real and when I get it graded I will never have to work.

17 hours ago, kbbpll said:

Well, I think we all have to admit that minting 1983 copper cents with 1982 dates on them was bound to be discovered sooner or later. I told the mint that this was a bad idea at the time.

But do those dumb *spoon*holes ever listen? Nooooooo!

JustBob, obviously I'm supposed to turn you in for betraying the Deep Board, but as I am having a weak day, I'll just request that you please watch it in the future. It can be just between us; no one will ever know.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:46 PM, Just Bob said:

We take every opportunity to give dishonest or misleading answers

Thanks for the reminder.  I need to turn in my paperwork with the Overseer regarding my overtime for last week.  There were a few guys down at the coin-o-laundromat who had found a couple of the planchet error quarters and were taking pics.  I quickly interjected myself into the conversation with the whole "parking lot" coin ruse and traded them some shiny new quarters for them.  It was a close call and I shouldn't have even been there but Gary on the east side of town hadn't had a chance to remove all the silver from the bill changer so I had to fill in.  All in a day's work but I'm still getting that OT pay regardless.

Anybody know if we're going to discuss the IRS plans for all these strawman accounts we've been creating lately?  I think we've got plenty but if we say there's been immigration changes we could probably generate 50k more SSN's a day.

Yes, Gilbert has uncovered the vast conspiracy preventing illiterates from becoming rich by finding rare coins.

Call 60 Minutes. I will await their call to put me on camera explaining the whole conspiracy. :insane: