• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not working

8 posts in this topic

I sent you a message 2/13/20, you answered it and I followed instructions to load my pcgs coins into my registry set, when I click on the + next to the coin I want to change the screen goes dark, you can still see it, just dark and its froze,  thanks jimbo27

• Administrator
3 hours ago, jimbo27 said:

I sent you a message 2/13/20, you answered it and I followed instructions to load my pcgs coins into my registry set, when I click on the + next to the coin I want to change the screen goes dark, you can still see it, just dark and its froze,  thanks jimbo27

Hello, jimbo.

What is the certification number of your coin in question? To what set category are you trying to add it? Also, we see you have recently logged in to the Collector Society web site. US PCGS coins may only be added here: NGCcoin.com.

6 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, jimbo.

What is the certification number of your coin in question? To what set category are you trying to add it? Also, we see you have recently logged in to the Collector Society web site. US PCGS coins may only be added here: NGCcoin.com.

I have 3 pcgs coins to add to my morgan complete and circulation sets, cert# 22096611 1884 ms64 vam 2a, cert# 20242759 1887o xf40 vam 2, cert# 22103451 1891o xf45 vam 1a. If you need more info let me know, thanks jimbo27

• Administrator
On 2/14/2020 at 8:59 PM, jimbo27 said:

I have 3 pcgs coins to add to my morgan complete and circulation sets, cert# 22096611 1884 ms64 vam 2a, cert# 20242759 1887o xf40 vam 2, cert# 22103451 1891o xf45 vam 1a. If you need more info let me know, thanks jimbo27

Hello, Jimbo.

You successfully added these three PCGS coins to your inventory in March of 2018. If you wish to add them to your competitive sets, you may do so. Thank you.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Jimbo.

You successfully added these three PCGS coins to your inventory in March of 2018. If you wish to add them to your competitive sets, you may do so. Thank you.

I still cannot add coins, pcgs coins are not added to slots in registry,  thanks jimbo27.  

Edited by jimbo27

• Administrator
19 hours ago, jimbo27 said:

I still cannot add coins, pcgs coins are not added to slots in registry,  thanks jimbo27.  it might be easier to call me 260-483-0855 ex28

Hello, Jimbo.

We see you have been logging in to Collectors-Society.com. There is no functionality to add PCGS coins on that web site. You need to utilize NGCcoin.com to add PCGS coins, (Link is included in my last post.)  I logged in as you on your account on NGCcoin.com and saw no issues. Please follow these directions: here.

Thank you for your interest.

Edited by Ali E.

5 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Jimbo.

We see you have been logging in to Collectors-Society.com. There is no functionality to add PCGS coins on that web site. You need to utilize NGCcoin.com to add PCGS coins, (Link is included in my last post.)  I logged in as you on your account on NGCcoin.com and saw no issues. Please follow these directions: here.

Thank you for your interest.

things still did not work so i changed my old server to an updated one and now everything working, just waiting for approval, thanks jimbo27

On 2/17/2020 at 12:05 PM, jimbo27 said:

it might be easier to call me 

Given the we know that scammers make fake accounts to spam these boards I REALLY don't think I'd recommend posting a phone number here publicly. I'd edit that post to remove the number.