• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it normal?

17 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Dear Trapshooter,

Thank you.  I have checked on this Economy order.  Our Economy Grading tier is running at about 21-25 business days right now. It is not uncommon to fall behind during any stage of the process.  Your order should be shipping back to you towards the end of the month.

Thank you,

Lisa

10 minutes ago, LISA B said:

Sorry it's like this.  We are now at at about 30-35 business days.

I also sent in a Gold coin on a 5 day turn around that was delivered yesterday, I sure hope that submission doesn't turn out the same way. :( :( :( :( 

I have been waiting just as long as you, its getting ridiculous. They just keep adding more and more time. I can't even see the grades of my other coins because they wont post them till they ship and they won't ship till my economy coins are graded and shipped, which probably wont be for another month. May be even longer the way they are going.

27 minutes ago, Kingsrule said:

I have been waiting just as long as you, its getting ridiculous. They just keep adding more and more time. I can't even see the grades of my other coins because they wont post them till they ship and they won't ship till my economy coins are graded and shipped, which probably wont be for another month. May be even longer the way they are going.

I agree, I summited my coins at 21 days. For two plus weeks my coins sat with no movement. After my original post it changed to 35 then 31 or something like that. 

26 working days and still no movement for me, hope you have better results.

Hopefully the grades will be worth the wait 🤞

well i requested my coins back, Ill find a grading company that dont push collectors away for dealers. Other companies dont rate you by how much you pay for your membership. good luck, Im done with NGC.

3 minutes ago, Kingsrule said:

well i requested my coins back, Ill find a grading company that dont push collectors away for dealers. Other companies dont rate you by how much you pay for your membership. good luck, Im done with NGC.

Pretty much what I suspected myself. Your order should not fall farther behind unless other submissions are pushed In front of yours. Probably bigger dealers needing their coins back before the Baltimore show. Good luck 🤷‍♂️

• Administrator

Hi All,

We greatly apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. Turnaround times are tier-specific, and we have had an increase in Economy tier submissions. We are doing our best to process these invoices, and the turnaround time can actually be shorter than when the coin was submitted.  

We recommend that you check the current turnaround times before submitting, though these can change without notice. Please note that the time begins after a package has been opened by the NGC Receiving team.

Thank you,

Lisa

Yeah, I get it. 

I submitted on the 21 day turn

and NGC entered my order on the 21 day turn. 

Two weeks later NGC bumps to 32 day turn. 

Turn around times should not change on a order after they are entered in by NGC. 

27 WORK DAYS For my order so far and counting 🤔

Also, two weeks ago I called customer service and was told my order was in grading / quality control and that the grader did not update my order in the computer. 

Was also told my order should ship back by the end of February. 

I give up!

• Administrator

Hi,

Not sure who you spoke with but that is not correct.  As of today your order is at 27 business days.  If we are on the same 35 day turnaround your order should ship the end of the week or March 16th or the following week.  

Thank you,

Lisa