• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Devil number
1 1

20 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Beginner 76 said:

I don't know how rare is it...

If they are numbered sequentially, I think there would be 99,999 more with those three numbers at the beginning.

Oh, and, not that it makes any difference to this thread, but if you read the book of Revelation, you will notice that the number 666 is not the devil's number. It is actually the number of Man.

Edited by Just Bob

1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

the number 666 is not the devil's number

It's actually 616 in the oldest papyrus and in Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, and the Greek word translated as "mark" - "áragma [charagma, χάραγμα] ("brand-mark") was originally any impress on a coin or a seal, used by an engraver on a die (stamp, branding iron)". So it's coin-related!

19 hours ago, Just Bob said:

That one would be a good one for Liar's Poker.

He wouldn't sell it to me as there has been no response - Even after posting the 6666 post a little bit ago .. :-)

2 hours ago, Beginner 76 said:

There's one sale on Etsy.

No Problem more of a joke - and I dont deal with those pack of thieves 

Thanks though

On 2/8/2020 at 4:18 PM, Beginner 76 said:

What is PMG

PMG is Paper Money Guarantee - the sister company of NGC.

None of the notes you're sharing would be considered a "fancy serial number." Sorry there. Even fancy serial numbers tend to not be worth much if heavily circulated.

As the saying goes, close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades.