• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1993 d penny

9 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Yeah. Looks like it.

Thinking of starting a whitman folder or a Dansco Album? They're fun projects - filling them from roll searching.

I've been through hundreds of penny rolls. You ought to check the 64 I posted. Heck I would send this penny to you if it helped. It's just a nice penny. Especially roll hunting.

2 minutes ago, Tridmn said:

I've been through hundreds of penny rolls. You ought to check the 64 I posted. Heck I would send this penny to you if it helped. It's just a nice penny. Especially roll hunting.

Very kind of you to offer but I did this myself with pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters about 12 years ago. I keep telling myself I need to go back and update for 2008 to 2020 but just haven't convinced myself yet.

2 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Very kind of you to offer but I did this myself with pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters about 12 years ago. I keep telling myself I need to go back and update for 2008 to 2020 but just haven't convinced myself yet.

No time like the present to get back to it..

As of right now, all my newer modern coins are in a sandwich bag that I keep stuffed so nothing happens to them. Probably 98 to present. My wheats are all rolled to keep them from shifting and most of my valuables are in hard plastic.

Edited by Tridmn

Just now, Tridmn said:

As of right now, all my newer modern coins are in a sandwich bag that I keep stuffed so nothing happens to them. Probably 98 to present 

Stuffed with what? In or out of the bag? Depending, you may learn some fun things about toning.

1 minute ago, Revenant said:

Stuffed with what? In or out of the bag? Depending, you may learn some fun things about toning.

Stuffed tightly, not air tight. With my wheats.

Ik toning can add that extra value. I watch the auctions lol. Last one was all about the toning. By the way, in the bag. Just to help with shifting of the coins from getting damaged.

Edited by Tridmn