• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1943 copper

18 posts in this topic

Because of the damage, I don't think it would receive a straight grade, if submitted. It would come back with a "details" grade, probably "Good details" or " Very Good details",  meaning it would grade G or VG if it was not damaged. It is hard to see, and so it is hard to tell exactly how much wear it actually has .

1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

Because of the damage, I don't think it would receive a straight grade, if submitted. It would come back with a "details" grade, probably "Good details" or " Very Good details",  meaning it would grade G or VG if it was not damaged. It is hard to see, and so it is hard to tell exactly how much wear it actually has .

Were do these people come from on here?? I believe there would always been just inside the Box what do you always be just saying......

Anyways thank you just bob this  COIN is not an environmental damage it has been multiple stuck from top to bottom as you look at the dates they are staggered with no spacing between from top to bottom PICTURE closed,,IF YOU WOULD look at the bluest SPOTS you will see that's a #3 w/#4 right beside..

One more question??? Is this coin is not worth anything why would the men want to cover it up????

20200105_155753.jpg

Edited by GilbertRowland

3 hours ago, l.cutler said:

Now it is as plain as day!

Plain as 1943 s ddo multiple strikes..date over date..and I fill because of all the mint ERRORS the collectors are going to be interested,,WELL THATS WHAT I HOPE AMYWAYS..thanks

4 hours ago, Mk123 said:

just spend that penny, not worth more than 1 cent

I will spend it when I get the rest of it..

5 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Also the coins date is 1916, not 1943

Also put your glasses back on so you will beable to see the big picker..and them glasses  are for see not to be put on a hat rack

1 hour ago, GilbertRowland said:

So it appears you should invest in some glasses

And I suggest that you stop doing drugs.  If you can not handle the truth then you should not ask for it.  You can save the snarky remarks I've wasted all the time I ever will with your foolishness. 

Edited by Coinbuf

16 hours ago, Coinbuf said:

And I suggest that you stop doing drugs.  If you can not handle the truth then you should not ask for it.  You can save the snarky remarks I've wasted all the time I ever will with your foolishness. 

Coming from you you should read and understand what you Sir write or is that to difficult for u, to do..PERSONALLY I belive so...thanks

18 hours ago, GilbertRowland said:

So it appears you should invest in some glasses

This is the kind of thing that will illicit the response that it deserves. No one on here is going to confirm any of the imaginary things you're seeing on these heavily circulated and damaged coins, and titling this thread "1943 copper" is just plain deception.

5 minutes ago, kbbpll said:

This is the kind of thing that will illicit the response that it deserves. No one on here is going to confirm any of the imaginary things you're seeing on these heavily circulated and damaged coins, and titling this thread "1943 copper" is just plain deception.

Sir sorry u fill that way did u See the second and thrid set aswell and I'm shore you still dont.thats okay have a nice day

20200106_152547.jpg

OP, there is NOTHING here but corrosion. This is a junk coin that is ungradable. Stop doing tabs of acid if you want to look at coins, seriously.

4 hours ago, VKurtB said:

OP, there is NOTHING here but corrosion. This is a junk coin that is ungradable. Stop doing tabs of acid if you want to look at coins, seriously.

I dis agree,,,,,,,prime example of your un necessary comments..

Disagree all you want. You have no idea what you're talking about and everyone with a lick of experience here knows it.