• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mobie 1975 D ...I got

13 posts in this topic

Oh geez. I had forgotten about that thread. Here I was trying to decode his thread title into something comprehensible.

Then he threw in the pink sharpie images of who knows what. 

Oh well. Moving on.

Apparently this Mobi or Mobie "feller" causes a type of brain damage that impairs normal communication circuits' function. Or so the evidence here would suggest. :headbang:

More picks, yes if your familiar with the story about the white whale Moby ,good cause that's what you should be seeing the whole shape of the whale pretty like hes coming out the water angry with his mouth open ,if you lost the jaw lie down to neck you can see like for moby stage do ward facing liberty but also aswell the opposite direction...,there not a whole lot that's been said about this coin other then the missing ment mark ,,so anyways theres one video on youtube from the Numerical Channel..and yes I'm new to this 6 months into cherry picking, no I'm not a collector just trying to make some money doing so..if you can help great ...thanks

20200103_032912.jpg

20200103_032856.jpg

1578038524287.jpg

1578038496329.jpg

11 hours ago, GilbertRowland said:

More picks, yes if your familiar with the story about the white whale Moby ,good cause that's what you should be seeing the whole shape of the whale pretty like hes coming out the water angry with his mouth open ,if you lost the jaw lie down to neck you can see like for moby stage do ward facing liberty but also aswell the opposite direction...,there not a whole lot that's been said about this coin other then the missing ment mark ,,so anyways theres one video on youtube from the Numerical Channel..and yes I'm new to this 6 months into cherry picking, no I'm not a collector just trying to make some money doing so..if you can help great ...thanks

20200103_032912.jpg

20200103_032856.jpg

1578038524287.jpg

1578038496329.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-055518_Google.jpg

20200104_055841.jpg

20200104_055708.jpg

I'm sorry, but whatever you are looking for does not exist. The fact that some shyster posted a video online does not mean that the coin actually exists. What you have is just a coin with what appears to you to be an unusual "design" on it which was caused by circulation.

+1 -  Numismatics does not have an "imagination" department, unless you want to count several of the minute Wexler varieties.