• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Overall Points in New Registry

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Kominsky Collection said:

Hi - I love the old registry because I can see where I rank overall as well as in US Sets and World Sets. Where is this in the new registry? This is one of my favorite features. Hopefully it doesn't go by the wayside. It's a great motivator lol. 

Thanks for the feedback.

This functionality is not yet available on the new NGC Registry. You may still access it on collectors-society.com.

On 12/26/2019 at 1:32 PM, Kominsky Collection said:

Hi - I love the old registry because I can see where I rank overall as well as in US Sets and World Sets. Where is this in the new registry? This is one of my favorite features. Hopefully it doesn't go by the wayside. It's a great motivator lol. 

hang on, fixing link

Well try this.  I couldn't find a direct link without being logged in, so maybe this will work after I logged out.  

Rankings

Or just start from your own log in page

Collector's Society landing page

Edited by Star City Homer

2 hours ago, Star City Homer said:

hang on, fixing link

Well try this.  I couldn't find a direct link without being logged in, so maybe this will work after I logged out.  

Rankings

Or just start from your own log in page

Collector's Society landing page

Thanks. But that's the old registry. Happy New Year

2 hours ago, Kominsky Collection said:

Thanks. But that's the old registry. Happy New Year

It's still the registry and the rankings are up to date.  It's also the link to get to custom sets.  Go to your own log in page and you can see it reflects all the updated information.

17 hours ago, Star City Homer said:

It's still the registry and the rankings are up to date.  It's also the link to get to custom sets.  Go to your own log in page and you can see it reflects all the updated information.

I'm very familiar, thank you. It would be nice not to have to toggle back and forth and to make the overall points all pretty like the rest of the new registry.

7 hours ago, Kominsky Collection said:

I'm very familiar, thank you. It would be nice not to have to toggle back and forth and to make the overall points all pretty like the rest of the new registry.

It would be nice for the new to be fully integrated.  I suspect the software lawsuit explains the delayed implementation.  Pending litigation generally results in no comments however.  Personally I am waiting for the custom sets to be brought to the new format as well.

17 minutes ago, Star City Homer said:

It would be nice for the new to be fully integrated.  I suspect the software lawsuit explains the delayed implementation.  Pending litigation generally results in no comments however.  Personally I am waiting for the custom sets to be brought to the new format as well.

Sadly, it will probably also mean little to no progress. Also, depending on how the company did things NGC might have to make a NEW New Registry if they start over with someone new - which they'll have to do because that corporate relationship is wrecked now.

Edited by Revenant