• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercanti value on 2019S ERP Eagle

2 posts in this topic

I am inquiring as to how many of you put extra value to Mercanti and his signature. Specifically on the 2019-s enhanced reverse proof silver eagle FDOI PR70. I see them going for twice what a First Strike PR70, and personally I feel it is warranted, just my opinion. Will they go up or down? 
First post for me!

On 12/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, Ericonda said:

I am inquiring as to how many of you put extra value to Mercanti and his signature. Specifically on the 2019-s enhanced reverse proof silver eagle FDOI PR70. I see them going for twice what a First Strike PR70, and personally I feel it is warranted, just my opinion. Will they go up or down? 
First post for me!

His signature does not mean much to me. I personally do not think it is worth one dime more than the coin. I have the 2019 S enhanced reverse proof silver eagle and think it stands on its own