• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Confusion regarding recent Submission

4 posts in this topic

Hi there, I had a few queries regarding certain things I was not able to figure on my own. They are as follows:-

(1). For Invoice numbers "resolved" and "resolved" the images are not yet available.

(2). My account balance (out of $150) after my recent submission (I renewed on 10/8/19).

(3). My CC was charged $104, two separate amounts of $70 & $34. (aren't grading charges deducted from account balance, also one of the submissions did not cross over).

Kindly, let me know soon.

Edited by Joydeep

• Administrator

Hello Joydeep,

We have been having issues with the website images.  We are trying to get them to upload.  Regarding the other questions, I have sent those to Jim in accounting.

Thank you,

Lisa

On 11/18/2019 at 3:35 PM, LISA B said:

Hello Joydeep,

We have been having issues with the website images.  We are trying to get them to upload.  Regarding the other questions, I have sent those to Jim in accounting.

Thank you,

Lisa

Any updates regarding the Image Uploads on the NGC website ??

P.S: A big thank you to NGC for promptly responding & resolving my other concerns.

Edited by joydeep
Spelling & Post -script Add