• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Certifiied Lincolns and Flying Eagle on eBay
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have listed more than three dozen Lincoln Memorial and Shield cents in (mostly) NGC and PCGS holders ranging from PR65 to lots of PR70s. The first batch of three dozen or so run from this past Thursday Nov. 14 to close next Thursday Nov. 21. All are true 7-day auctions with $0.99 starting bids. Another batch of three dozen or so are scheduled to run from Sunday Nov. 17 to Sunday Nov. 24. Those are just about all PF70 RD Ultra Cameo coins. There will also be one 1858 Flying Eagle cent, Large Letters, MS61 NGC on a true 7-day auction with $0.99 start. I would appreciate your looking and bidding. And please Follow my eBay store if you like what you see.

Here's a link: VDBCoins eBay Store

Thanks and

Kind regards,

George

www.VDBCoins.com

Edited by VDB Coins
boldface

I've also put out some better-date varieties in the same true auctions closing next Sunday. A few 1998-S and 1999-S Close AM cents, certified, a 1995 DDO MS68 PCGS CAC, a couple of raw 1995 DDOs, and a 1909 VDB DDO raw. Check 'em out! Link in note above.

Kind regards,

George

www.VDBCoins.com