• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Values Missing for NGC Graded 2016 W Proofs?

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I took the following screen shot from the Collection Manager this afternoon. I have several 2016-W NGC MS70 Proofs that had NGC values automatically populated a couple of months ago

but don't now. I also manually entered the NGC certification number of some of the coins and no value appears. Is something broken or are you not providing values for these coins any longer?

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.e2bc4cfd74e3b7bc852ee414df6dc84a.png

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Jazzbo said:

Hello, I took the following screen shot from the Collection Manager this afternoon. I have several 2016-W NGC MS70 Proofs that had NGC values automatically populated a couple of months ago

but don't now. I also manually entered the NGC certification number of some of the coins and no value appears. Is something broken or are you not providing values for these coins any longer?

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.e2bc4cfd74e3b7bc852ee414df6dc84a.png

Good Day and thank you for your inquiry.

The NGC Registry only display prices for graded, certified coins that are listed in the on-line price guides seen on our www.ngccoin.com web site. If there is not a price for your specific coin displayed in our price guide, then it will not display a price for a graded coin in the Collection Manager or in a Registry Set. 

If you have questions or comments about NGC prices, please contact Kevin S., our in-house Price Guide expert. You may reach him at kstoutjesdyk@ngccoin.comPlease click here to view our US Price Guide: http://www.ngccoin.com/poplookup/us-coin-price-guide.aspx

Thank you.