• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Quarterly Census Report

11 posts in this topic

Is the report available on a subscription basis? If not, why not? Can they be purchased individually? What is the cost?

Chris

Hi Chris,

I just got off the phone with our customer service dept. and they are available both individually and on a subscription basis, anyone may give them a call for prices and any other information about them.

Just as a side note for our new members or lurkers, the population reports are free online by clicking the Census tab at the top on our homepage. Chris was asking about the physical, hard copies of the report that we print out quarterly.

Thanks,

• Administrator

As a highlight as well, the online census now carries NumisMedia values as an additional convenience, although only up to a grade of 60. The higher grade prices are available directly through NumisMedia by subscription.

I just got off the phone with our customer service dept. and they are available both individually and on a subscription basis, anyone may give them a call for prices and any other information about them.

Hey Andy, can you explain this pricing model? screwy.gif27_laughing.gif

ngc-census-pricing.jpg

I've decided to purchase mine one at a time. wink.gif

What do you want, that is the art of bulk pricing at hand, your getting twice as many issues and it lasts for a whole year. Just not having to remember to order them but once a year is worth $5 more each right. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

p.s. where did you find that listed? somebody should check that out that knows what their doing 27_laughing.gif

p.s. where did you find that listed? somebody should check that out that knows what their doing 27_laughing.gif

It's listed on the Supply Order Form that was sent to me in my dealer membership package.

Here is the entire form:

ngc-order-form.jpg

It's listed on the Supply Order Form that was sent to me in my dealer membership package.

Here is the entire form:

ngc-order-form.jpg

Greg, pardon my stupidity, but what is the difference between the U.S. Census Book and the WO Census Book ?

Andrew, am I correct in assuming that the $80 shown on Greg's form is for all four quarterly issues? If so, it would be less confusing if you changed it to read "$25/Quarterly; $80/Annual"

Chris

Hi Chris,

The WO refers to the World Coin Population Report, as opposed to the U.S. Population Report. The world is kept separate due to its sheer volume of countries/principalities and issues that it contains. The $80 is for an entire year's run of the 4 U.S. quarterly issues, I will make note that it is a little confusing the way it is stated also. Thanks