Fun Show

7 posts in this topic

4,185 posts

I'm really looking forward to the show. Has NGC said anything about having a lunch or an evening get together?

Last year was fun. Being able to walk around and chat with the NGC folks was great. Who plans to be there?

574 posts

I have never been, but I would love to go. The trip would cut too far into my budget, so I would not be able to buy anything. Window shopping would be fun, but it would be unfair of me to crowd a table if I am unable to make a purchase. Maybe I will make the journey after I finish up my Ph.D. Of course, I can only imagine what my wife will say if I tell her I am traveling to Orlando for a coin show. hm

498 posts
8 hours ago, ldhair said:

I'm really looking forward to the show. Has NGC said anything about having a lunch or an evening get together?

Last year was fun. Being able to walk around and chat with the NGC folks was great. Who plans to be there?

I will be there and exhibiting there - the whole four days.

1,095 posts

Much too far and expensive to travel from the west side of the US so its a no go for me.  Hope everyone has a good time.

4,893 posts

I've been to all of the big ones except for Long Beach and FUN.

I'd enjoy going to the NGC Luncheon at FUN and meeting all my friends, fellow participants, administrators and executives.

Sometime; I'm sure I'll go but just not this year.

Edited by Walkerfan

4,185 posts

About 90 days away.