• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Haven't been here for a while

12 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, LINCOLNMAN said:

There is a R in the White House. 

I'm not sure why that struck me as funny, but I laughed out loud when I read it.

1 hour ago, CaptHenway said:

What did I miss?

CaptHenway

For one thing, it looks like Lee is finally  going to be getting his Commemorative book published. I think it has grown to 47 volumes at this point. :o

:)

42 minutes ago, CaptHenway said:

From the other posts in this thread, I can see why.

Hey, check out CoinTalk. 

I'm not sure if you are a member there, but it is a whole lot more active than this desert. And we'd love to have someone with your history and experience over there. I'm pretty sure you'd recognize quite a few personalities there. 

1 hour ago, DWLange said:

CaptHenway is working on a very interesting and important article. I'll let him decide whether and when to reveal the topic.

Sounds interesting, hope he'll stop back in and provide us with some details.  As to the op's question this board is way less active than ats especially since the management change over there allowed many banned members back.  There have been and are some good discussions here without all (or most of the snarky drama) that happens elsewhere, just at a very slow pace.

10 hours ago, DWLange said:

CaptHenway is working on a very interesting and important article. I'll let him decide whether and when to reveal the topic.

Can't wait - could use something interesting to read. Welcome back!