• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

coin values as related to registry

6 posts in this topic

Tom,

Just left click on the date in your set.

If you are wanting some upgrades for your set I have many NGC graded available here;

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=240608

Send me a shout if you want a few.

Rick

Edited by Six Mile Rick

4 hours ago, Six Mile Rick said:

Tom,

Just left click on the date in your set.

If you are wanting some upgrades for your set I have many NGC graded available here;

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=240608

Send me a shout if you want a few.

Rick

Thank you Rick. And I'll check out your link to sir. 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, TomsRoosies said:

Is there a way to determine how much points a given coin is worth for registry

ie : ms66 is worth 160 points, same year m/m in ms67 is worth  ???

Hello, TomRoosies.

Welcome! Thank you for the inquiry. Below are directions on how to view scores if you are on the new version of the NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com.

• To see scores for a certain coin in a certain slot of an NGC Registry set, you will need to go to the set in question and then click on the actual slot name for the coin. For example, if I wanted to know scores for all grades of a 1950 Lincoln Proof cent in the set, Lincoln Cents, 1950-1964, Proofs, I would just click on the slot name of “1950,” as shown highlighted below.
  • This will bring you to a list of available coins in that slot. Next, click on the specific coin that interests you to view the scores. Then you will see a list of all scores for the coins in that slot.

Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future. You may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com.

12 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, TomRoosies.

Welcome! Thank you for the inquiry. Below are directions on how to view scores if you are on the new version of the NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com.

• To see scores for a certain coin in a certain slot of an NGC Registry set, you will need to go to the set in question and then click on the actual slot name for the coin. For example, if I wanted to know scores for all grades of a 1950 Lincoln Proof cent in the set, Lincoln Cents, 1950-1964, Proofs, I would just click on the slot name of “1950,” as shown highlighted below.
  • This will bring you to a list of available coins in that slot. Next, click on the specific coin that interests you to view the scores. Then you will see a list of all scores for the coins in that slot.

Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future. You may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com.

Thank you both