2019 NGC Registry awards - get featured in The Numismatist!

5 posts in this topic

1,351 posts

Welcome!

The NGC Registry continues to be the best and brightest place to showcase your coins. 2019 brings new award categories and updated prizes totaling more than $20,000 in value! Our winners will be featured in The Numismatist!

We are very excited about the *NEW* release of the NGC Registry! Featuring vivid new graphics, the ability to upload NGC photos to your sets, and so many more new features, we invite you to check it out herehttps://www.ngccoin.com/registry/If you haven't done so already, create your sets today.

Every year, NGC gives awards to the top Competitive Sets and Custom Sets in the NGC Registry. Ensure your set is at its best by 10 a.m. EST on Dec. 6 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced Jan. 10, 2020. Click here to read morehttps://www.ngccoin.com/news

Please note that your set must be VISIBLE (not "obscured") by July 1, 2019 to be eligible for the 2019 NGC Registry awards. The 2019 deadline to make any changes to your sets will be December 6, 2019. Don't see a slot or a set for a coin of yours? Shoot us an email at registry@ngccoin.com, so we can research where your coin(s) may best fit. Thank you to all of our collectors for participating!

Edited by Ali E.

2,191 posts

Every year there's a moratorium period where-in NGC won't change any slot scores leading up to the cut-off. I think it's a month but can't remember for sure and I was wondering when that kicks in and if that applies to new category / set requests as well.

1,351 posts
On 8/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, Revenant said:

Every year there's a moratorium period where-in NGC won't change any slot scores leading up to the cut-off. I think it's a month but can't remember for sure and I was wondering when that kicks in and if that applies to new category / set requests as well.

Hello, Revenant.

Thanks for the question. Typically, we stop score updates a month before the cut-off date, unless it is a program error that needs correcting. New set requests are considered on a case by case basis. if you have a request, feel free to send it to us at registry@ngccoin.com. Thanks.

***Update On 10/8/19***

Revenant, we have posted the temporary freeze date here: 

989 posts

Love the registry and I am excited about the awards this year!  For me, it created a new wrinkle for collecting!  I just hate that I cannot use PCGS coins any longer.  Has made it really tough for me to find the last coin or two for one of my sets.