• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2005 p liberty ocean in view nickle info? Value?

10 posts in this topic

Aimee,

I think you deserve to know why you don't see these very often, even though they are fairly recent, and so many were made. They have been heavily "hoarded", or "set aside" by nearly every 
coin person in the whole country. Roll after roll after roll, simply sitting in boxes somewhere in coin collectors' "stuff".

7 hours ago, VKurtB said:

Aimee,

I think you deserve to know why you don't see these very often, even though they are fairly recent, and so many were made. They have been heavily "hoarded", or "set aside" by nearly every 
coin person in the whole country. Roll after roll after roll, simply sitting in boxes somewhere in coin collectors' "stuff".

:golfclap:

I'm so proud of you Kurt!  (really)

21 hours ago, Thompson2 said:

:golfclap:

I'm so proud of you Kurt!  (really)

And I'm pleased you're pleased. Also really. Sometimes the relentless sameness here gets under my skin a little. Okay, a LOT!

21 hours ago, VKurtB said:

And I'm pleased you're pleased. Also really. Sometimes the relentless sameness here gets under my skin a little. Okay, a LOT!

Yup.  Hearing the same question over... and over... and over... etc, can wear on you... until you realize that it only means that there are a LOT more new people who may take an interest in this...  :) 

I don't t mind hearing the same question over and over as long as it's from different people (although sometimes I wish they would do a little research on there own first), it is when the same person keeps asking the same question that I tend to just ignore them as it seems they aren't willing to learn.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:45 PM, Greenstang said:

I don't t mind hearing the same question over and over as long as it's from different people (although sometimes I wish they would do a little research on there own first), it is when the same person keeps asking the same question that I tend to just ignore them as it seems they aren't willing to learn.

I have to keep reminding myself that for a whole bunch of people, asking questions on a discussion board IS their idea of "research". Suffice it to say that it's not mine, and these folks can thank their lucky stars they've never encountered me as a school instructor. I would mark down grades for doing "research" on the Internet.

High School Class of 1973

B. A. Economics 1977

M.S. Economics 1983

"Dinosaur"

Edited by VKurtB