• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warriors come out and play lol;)

23 posts in this topic

You no what's crazy? THAT every one that you see as the top Dog! Well each is their owe self mind that created history! Yet! Came to the door and said move over or I will take it over! :) just like the USA was built! ;) just as there's 3 sets of people here in this lobby! You have your teachers ,you have your pupils up coming teachers.;) then you have security who's watching all ! :) as I say this ,I'm saying I know what I'm limited to! I'm not here to harm or hurt anyone at All! As the people looking on.see would like answer to,yet to be redirected confusing at times! So I wanted answers,where you can show me facts .Rather than just telling anything! What is this man speaking? :) well is actually called vocabulary gymnastic.lmao ;).Do you really think that each top Dog came in the door with just some Harvard university skills? No! Meanwhile back at the Ranch.lol show me some facts! ;) LOL Gm to all an enjoy your day:)

19 minutes ago, R420coins said:

You no what's crazy? THAT every one that you see as the top Dog! Well each is their owe self mind that created history! Yet! Came to the door and said move over or I will take it over! :) just like the USA was built! ;) just as there's 3 sets of people here in this lobby! You have your teachers ,you have your pupils up coming teachers.;) then you have security who's watching all ! :) as I say this ,I'm saying I know what I'm limited to! I'm not here to harm or hurt anyone at All! As the people looking on.see would like answer to,yet to be redirected confusing at times! So I wanted answers,where you can show me facts .Rather than just telling anything! What is this man speaking? :) well is actually called vocabulary gymnastic.lmao ;).Do you really think that each top Dog came in the door with just some Harvard university skills? No! Meanwhile back at the Ranch.lol show me some facts! ;) LOL Gm to all an enjoy your day:)

So until next time:) unhand  that Man you guys Lmao;) ;)

5 hours ago, R420coins said:

So until next time:) unhand  that Man you guys Lmao;) ;)

Even now hopefully you get it? Because you and I know that it wasn't even about what I said to Karen! You just felt some type of way because I was chatting with her.you silly little rabbit lol;)

Maybe you don't see this ! I'm just passing through! Yet I live for the moment! Ready to go mode .They already know my name .have you not heard of Mac address pinging? Well.to me that was dumb when you jump at me like that! So that would be dumb of me,to responding no other way than being humble;).

The world is so far an beyond Tec,that it's still growing.So when you say you know stuff! Well let's say you leave yourself limited! So the word FBI artificial intelligence. Lol:) 

1 minute ago, R420coins said:

The world is so far an beyond Tec,that it's still growing.So when you say you know stuff! Well let's say you leave yourself limited! So the word FBI artificial intelligence. Lol:) 

By all means I'm not trying to rattle your cage,I'm saying where are those facts at? Because I truly like to see them ! Lol . Are you sure you can play with me lmao.I love the way the mind work,because it's a art in motion by it self:) how I can be so humbling:)

9 minutes ago, R420coins said:

By all means I'm not trying to rattle your cage,I'm saying where are those facts at? Because I truly like to see them ! Lol . Are you sure you can play with me lmao.I love the way the mind work,because it's a art in motion by it self:) how I can be so humbling:)

Security! Keep your eyes on him ,well that's funny because they been watching because you and we or us as the media! Is and talking and handling the USA money! So yeah .show the facts ,because if you can make a statement well it must be documented! Because nothing shall go unpunished by law! If you mess with uncle Sam money lol:)

26 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Security! Keep your eyes on him ,well that's funny because they been watching because you and we or us as the media! Is and talking and handling the USA money! So yeah .show the facts ,because if you can make a statement well it must be documented! Because nothing shall go unpunished by law! If you mess with uncle Sam money lol:)

See when I say something I want it to mean something! You quoted that the money was our money to do as as long as it's not defacing or altercation.I'm just saying lol.this is what I have learned:) so if someone picks up a thrash parking lot coin? Is held accountable for fraud? Lol you see I already knew this would be a cold hobby.Looks when I say stunt dummy.Well yes because if you can not show me proof! Well sir that's more or less like hear say in court.lol. So yeah do you really think I fear a man or God? Sir ,I hate to inform you that Plymouth Rock  Well let's say it's a little more than you can grasp.lol

Even when I don't say nothing or show anything,I'm Still here lol:). Really do you think I really wanted you to grade my coins? This is fun for me ,so beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Please I dare you! I just wanted to pass by,you didn't want me to! Ok ! State cause for asking me THE last Question you ask me sir please!' :)lol yeah you are now under oath! :)

As a civilian of.United States of America!have the Right to protect the so called coins road rash or parking lot coins! An the state federal court shall uphold THAT which is followed.lol ;)

1 minute ago, R420coins said:

As a civilian of.United States of America!have the Right to protect the so called coins road rash or parking lot coins! An the state federal court shall uphold THAT which is followed.lol ;)

So yeah please show me some facts!Please .:) lol I even hear the undertones in the way some of the teachers writing.I Been n here an nobody asked me about a double! Well if you don't like your statues& then find something else to do! Even saying how you going to set up your next exhibit! Well :) even the God's looking down at you,like I been there done that! Try something different lmao.:) only within reason! Lol