• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Next's :-) up lol

49 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, R420coins said:
  1. IMG_20190820_100956.thumb.jpg.a1beaf533a208f171bbf92494ced651d.jpgwhat date should or can I use? Well it looks like 1272D or is it a error that's supposed to be 1979D.as well as this 1990-well it's 2.4grams.however it still is on a different planchet.lol where is the zinc lol

IMG_20190820_101101.jpg

IMG_20190820_101123.jpg

IMG_20190820_101132.jpg

https://coinsite.com/us-mint-error-coins/.So why would I allow you to tell me just anything

What are you trying to accomplish with these posts and pictures? They are all one thing - coins damaged after leaving the mint, and they are not considered collectible, or even particularly interesting, by the hobby.

6 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

What are you trying to accomplish with these posts and pictures? They are all one thing - coins damaged after leaving the mint, and they are not considered collectible, or even particularly interesting, by the hobby.

Your Right! After package had  left the Mint! Which the damage was done already! 

Just now, R420coins said:

Well if I'm wrong why are you worried about looking at my post?

Besides I can't be doing any harm .since all of you know stuff:) .because to if something has been package.before leaving the Mint! 

5 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Besides I can't be doing any harm .since all of you know stuff:) .because to if something has been package.before leaving the Mint! 

Oh ! See now you just brought that out! Why don't you say that,instead of saying it's a parking lot coin or we seeing things that not there ;) so again what harm am I doing? Because like I said I just wanted answers.So if I must keep doing what I'm doing then so be It!

33 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Oh ! See now you just brought that out! Why don't you say that,instead of saying it's a parking lot coin or we seeing things that not there ;) so again what harm am I doing? Because like I said I just wanted answers.So if I must keep doing what I'm doing then so be It!

So what you are saying, Is that those in higher up of collecting? Sitting outside the Mint ,waiting for that new rare executive piece to dictate the hobby chase ? Lol .:) because what I have studied,is that anything that was produced in or By the Mint! It's a lot of these errors that escapes.;) so that means that all are ERRORS! Just that the dictation doesn't like the appealing looks ! :)lol

1 minute ago, R420coins said:

Hey look at the Date on his shoulder lol 1792 ok not an Error! :)

So what do you suppose all those OTHER marks all over the coin are? Have you noticed how often coins with these "unusual dates" ALSO are covered by these other random marks? Does that information MATTER to you? It should.

1 minute ago, VKurtB said:

So what do you suppose all those OTHER marks all over the coin are? Have you noticed how often coins with these "unusual dates" ALSO are covered by these other random marks? Does that information MATTER to you? It should.

Yes sir ! That's why I'm asking the question I do! Your now under oath! Answer the following questions sir! Lol :)

Yes sir ! That's why I'm asking the question I do! Your now under oath! Answer the following questions sir! Lol :)

That it was stamped over a bust coin with her crown on his head lol:)

I tremble in ill-concealed anticipation for your very first EVER serious question, R420coins. Until I read one, I consider you solely an Internet troll.

1 hour ago, VKurtB said:

I tremble in ill-concealed anticipation for your very first EVER serious question, R420coins. Until I read one, I consider you solely an Internet troll.

320 post and nothing of substance - dont waste your time 

3 minutes ago, R420coins said:

The funny part about this! I'm getting my answers,yet! It's only been said out of frustration with me! Lol. So yeah keep running your mouth ole chum! Lmao :)

Here's a funny idea. Why don't you try actually asking a question, instead of taking up all that bandwidth with useless pictures with no actual question?

Just now, VKurtB said:

Here's a funny idea. Why don't you try actually asking a question, instead of taking up all that bandwidth with useless pictures with no actual question?

Here one for you! I never ask you to say anything! Read the post.lol

Here one for you! I never ask you to say anything! Read the post.lol

Here's the thing! I been posting what I wanted,within reason as well by law.So you have that same Right.to not reply to me :)lol

2 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Here's the thing! I been posting what I wanted,within reason as well by law.So you have that same Right.to not reply to me :)lol

I prefer to call BS as BS when I see it. AND I see BS all over your posts.

Just now, VKurtB said:

I prefer to call BS as BS when I see it. AND I see BS all over your posts.

Then I would say the same about parking lot,environmental damage,Rot and P.S.T .possibly seeing things.lmao.

38 minutes ago, Dukemnm said:

hahaha I was just thinking that. :roflmao: Mostly quotes him/herself. They are very distracting. 

Why don't you go back and read ,the post from start to as of now .an we will see who really have no substances! When I first asked questions,nothing but the running around.So when I just doing my own thing.here comes the coin heroes to the rescue.lol 

Look who's foolish? You in my post ,which as you say a real collectors wouldn't pay me any mind.So why are you running your mouth? Same Larry and Moe team really! As I said I don't need to ask when you can just run your Mouth! Lol :)

Just now, R420coins said:

Look who's foolish? You in my post ,which as you say a real collectors wouldn't pay me any mind.So why are you running your mouth? Same Larry and Moe team really! As I said I don't need to ask when you can just run your Mouth! Lol :)

Ok! Curlie :)

People like you ruined CoinTalk, and now you've decided to "pollute" NGC's message board. Sad. Too sad to be believed.