• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Next's :-) up lol

49 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, R420coins said:

Well if people like you was honest from the start! Well maybe you wouldn't leave so many open unanswered questions! 

There ARE NO unanswered questions! There are only answers YOU refuse to believe, even though they are 100% true.

What DOES "bother me so bad" is that some poor soul might read your garbage and learn false information from it, just like thousands of YouTube video makers.

Again why are you answering something that isn't true ? Ok! :) Dam! Dictation is cruel at times .lmao :)

Why use dictation? Type like the rest of us!

Sir ! Really. I don't do YouTube and I must not be saying to much without some reasoning.lol.

One might think so, but then here you are, ...still. You HAVE NO reasoning, none at all!

Look lol never said you don't give good info! Yet! Some of that needs to be rewritten,or state what you or your team are seeking.Because the way some of you treat people ,can be well written unkind cruel and unusual! So I'm the problem? Go bite into Apple .Your starting to leak all over the place!  ;) look let it go take 2 pills and stop seeing things! So you don't need to keep responding lmao!

2 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Look lol never said you don't give good info! Yet! Some of that needs to be rewritten,or state what you or your team are seeking.Because the way some of you treat people ,can be well written unkind cruel and unusual! So I'm the problem? Go bite into Apple .Your starting to leak all over the place!  ;) look let it go take 2 pills and stop seeing things! So you don't need to keep responding lmao!

Now see how you can get answers! Look at you! My last four replies,an here you still feeling some kind of way .why? I Didn't ask any questions yet! Lmao!

12 hours ago, R420coins said:

They talked badly about each other grading companies,then here you are trying to make it seems like I'm the problem! Now if that ain't some horse smell!

You know what, R420coins, you're right. You personally are not (necessarily) "the problem". But the type of thinking that you illustrate and represent, and your unwillingness to believe 100% truthful information from other posters here, very much IS the problem, and not only here. It's not just you, or even people who think the way you do that is the problem, in your posts, in your threads you start, and the way you've infected NGC's community. It's the disease that is spread throughout the entire Internet, where the most vile and disgusting people dominate with utter displays of ignorance masquerading as knowledge.

What you are engaging in here is nothing less than digital vandalism.

Edited by VKurtB

18 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

You know what, R420coins, you're right. You personally are not (necessarily) "the problem". But the type of thinking that you illustrate and represent, and your unwillingness to believe 100% truthful information from other posters here, very much IS the problem, and not only here. It's not just you, or even people who think the way you do that is the problem, in your posts, in your threads you start, and the way you've infected NGC's community. It's the disease that is spread throughout the entire Internet, where the most vile and disgusting people dominate with utter displays of ignorance masquerading as knowledge.

What you are engaging in here is nothing less than digital vandalism.

Gm to you and to all.Look sir ! You seem to be forgetting,that people can see for themselves who's really the problem! I haven't said or put anything wrong up here! So let's get that straight! Information that came from the Mint it self ,an here you are trying to find a angle to place blame on others? Lol .Even when the people watching how Larry, Moe and curlie.came from all sides to attract me ,they was waiting to see if I needed help! Did you see how they have already stepped in? So keep trying to attack the way I write! :) I think I'm doing good against your odds! Lol.:) see how you just exposed things without me asking? So your doing good! Keep talking! I still didn't ask any questions! :) lmao

I'm just doing my own thing! :) I was just saying to myself,that if these are the coins we get dealt! Then shouldn't they to be considered errors,Since this what have been give to the public! So why are the public coins graded as that ? Because they all was produced in or By the Mint! :) just thinking out loud.

1566950207886-852714278.jpg

1566950563249-1772044343.jpg

1566950600487-1673969765.jpg

38 minutes ago, R420coins said:

I'm just doing my own thing! :) I was just saying to myself,that if these are the coins we get dealt! Then shouldn't they to be considered errors,Since this what have been give to the public! So why are the public coins graded as that ? Because they all was produced in or By the Mint! :) just thinking out loud.

1566950207886-852714278.jpg

1566950563249-1772044343.jpg

1566950600487-1673969765.jpg

15669529457331623172383.jpg