• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well I have 28 coins I'm trying to trade or sell
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Just not my thing to get into.Lol :) so for those that's in to this ,well as you can see they are the ones to seek and very good condition.Well someone who knows.let me know ;) the post office is 3blocks away lol so let's get this day started.and if you really like them.Well you will love these to

IMG_20190818_084125.jpg

IMG_20190818_084440.jpg

IMG_20190818_084204.jpg

1566136515195-626899041.jpg

1566136591499653403247.jpg

1566136632255556481917.jpg

Well here's some I don't want .Lol. kit carson ,crazy horse,,yes all foreign coins .and a few us coins I don't want.well anyway everyone have a wonderful evening,because work day will be here before you know it:)

1566161925586319937029.jpg

1566161968233-1978357752.jpg

1566162009119-805128429.jpg

15661620990111707120167.jpg

21 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Well here's some I don't want .Lol. kit carson ,crazy horse,,yes all foreign coins .and a few us coins I don't want.well anyway everyone have a wonderful evening,because work day will be here before you know it:)

1566161925586319937029.jpg

1566161968233-1978357752.jpg

1566162009119-805128429.jpg

15661620990111707120167.jpg

Oh well just in case 918-269-6738 OC.

Two comments, One your post in in the wrong forum for selling/trading.

Two it is NOT a good idea to post your phone number in an open forum

I do still want them though. I been thinking about building a knowledge of World Coins and my local shop I found always has an empty basket. Don't you laugh at me. I know you are the trickster but I'm serious.

6 minutes ago, R420coins said:

I even have one more to add ;).it's not my thing an besides I said someone else may enjoy them.then me just filling a bucket to sell to coin dealers here:)

1566274289485-1309640524.jpg

1566274338653-1432501640.jpg

Oh Karen. I'm not a trickster.I don't play games I got my Ps4 for that :) .im a good person to know.;) besides seeing you from then to now .you have learned a lot and grab a few award winning ones :). So why I wouldn't want that good vibe in networking?:)  everyone enjoy your night.

7 hours ago, R420coins said:

Oh Karen. I'm not a trickster.I don't play games I got my Ps4 for that :) .im a good person to know.;) besides seeing you from then to now .you have learned a lot and grab a few award winning ones :). So why I wouldn't want that good vibe in networking?:)  everyone enjoy your night.

As I said ,just somethings I'm not into :)

1566300772368-1309640524.jpg

1566300875409-1432501640.jpg

Well, do remember it isn't an ad if it's in the wrong forum. But I'm sure you didn't expect a response. I have no clue as to any value. As I said, it looks like you found the bags I dropped for the kiddos during Coin Week, so idt they are super valuable. At least the years I dropped weren't. Lol! I sure wish I'd have heard from someone that found a bag o coins I dropped. Probably was a junkie instead of a kid. Oh well. Message me with your price. If I can I will, if not we'll dicker. Ta-ta. -Karen

Gm :) I was letting you make the price.I'm a very fare person,an I know you are a fare person.So with that being said,you see my info and as I said it's what you want to pay for as a fare price.I'm networking and it's well over 80 coins .you have a coin shop,which you already have a ideal of what you want to pay.;) it's that easy with me,tell me what you won't go over and we go from there.well you are a coin dealer, So if you really want them reach out it's all in the add.if you think I'm looking for hundreds for this No! I'm not .if you say I will pay no more than$80.Ok than you paying for the shipping and handling:)

6 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Well, do remember it isn't an ad if it's in the wrong forum. But I'm sure you didn't expect a response. I have no clue as to any value. As I said, it looks like you found the bags I dropped for the kiddos during Coin Week, so idt they are super valuable. At least the years I dropped weren't. Lol! I sure wish I'd have heard from someone that found a bag o coins I dropped. Probably was a junkie instead of a kid. Oh well. Message me with your price. If I can I will, if not we'll dicker. Ta-ta. -Karen

IMG_20190821_060846.jpg

IMG_20190821_061632.jpg

IMG_20190821_061827.jpg

IMG_20190821_060738.jpg

IMG_20190821_060858.jpg

What gives you the idea that Karen is a coin dealer?  She mentioned a shop, but it was a shop she goes to.  She has only been here a little over a year nand a half, and when she got here she was a complete novice.  (No offense Karen, you have learned a lot since then.)

Edited by Conder101

6 minutes ago, Conder101 said:

What gives you the idea that Karen is a coin dealer?  She mentioned a shop, but it was a shop she goes to.  She has only been here a little over a year nand a half, and when she got here she was a complete novice.  (No offense Karen, you have learned a lot since then.)

Well since you want to .she said have a basket for old coin in her shop to collect.So I thought she was a coin dealer or a shop she deals with coins.and as I said she has been here and came a long way.So is there something you want to say to me ?

51 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Well since you want to .she said have a basket for old coin in her shop to collect.So I thought she was a coin dealer or a shop she deals with coins.and as I said she has been here and came a long way.So is there something you want to say to me ?

Yes the total is 84 coins all together

On 8/20/2019 at 12:01 AM, KarenHolcomb said:

I been thinking about building a knowledge of World Coins and my local shop I found always has an empty basket.

Her local shop, not her shop.  The local shop she goes to.

1 hour ago, R420coins said:

So is there something you want to say to me ?

Don't go there, I'd rather not.

2 minutes ago, Conder101 said:

Her local shop, not her shop.  The local shop she goes to.

Don't go 

I'm trying to understand if I did something wrong,because now I feel like I'm being rub the wrong way.because this post has been here for a good minute. You felt like you had to let me know that? I'm not trying to misuse or disrespect her an any manner.I didn't ask for her shop name nor did i ask for any thing about her information.yet! You had to say something.why? Then say let's not go there.you already did just went there!.  I asked you is there something you want to say to me,because you question me as if I said something wrong to her..besides sir if you trade buy or sell .Your still a coin dealer.Well MAYBE NOT TO YOUR STANDARDS.

Ok. Ok. Stop it, both of you. I do not own a coin shop. Nobody is rubbing anybody else. Thank you Conder for that vote of confidence. And finally, I don't feel disrespected in any way other than by you wanting 80 bucks for this lot of coins. I say that because as I stated earlier they appear to be pretty much the same coins, not the exact ones of course, that I just bagged up and buried at local playgrounds for some random kid to find back in April, and believe that I Googled every single one before I just gave them away, and none were worth much more than face value. Now maybe you have some key dates that I didn't or something, idk, but I did have remorse a couple of days after when I saw a friend bidding on a lot of Balboas, halves, wholes, Quatros, etc. You get the idea. I offered him all of mine free of charge and asked why he even wanted them. His response was because he wanted to increase his knowledge of World Coins. So, had I not already said I'd give them to him I would have them still and would be increasing my own knowledge. See? Bottom line is I do not want this lot of coins for $80 and wouldn't pay anything close to that when I can can just keep checking the shop I found and get a box full for a few bucks and not have to pay shipping. 

I'm not trying to be rude, just putting it how I see it and many folks seem to misunderstand my tone, even in print. But good luck to you and I'm sure we'll chat again sometime.  Have a great night.

Thanks again.

Well I didn't say you was going to get them ,as well as I said that if you would say $80 I would said ok you pay for the shipping and handling.I wasn't making any price,I said you just let me know if you want them.as far as over 80 coins now well that because it is over 80 coins .as I started taking pic.I had a container with some still in there .I'm good:) .as for you wanting or not ! That's no problem..I wasn't forcing anything on no one!  Far as I am concerned the post is done.because it seems like the wrong attention is going on.Well to all out there goodnight.