• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning this is not a test.;)

17 posts in this topic

Gm to all and a good cup of java.:) well let me say this first! If I have offended anybody here my deepest apologies goes out to you.I don't mean nobody hard feelings.still we chase this hobby for different reasons,I do it for the peace of mind.I came out here in the terms,of thinking if you break down the coin.then to tell what happened or determined the real nature or martial of the coin? The graphics within the surfaces of the coin.the pictures within the coin:) that's the chase for me! Getting the old Brain to work overdrive:) a garbage coin is a work of art to me ! :) you all can have the NO MINT mark or repunched MINT mark and double dies.:) you all have seen my bucket! Well this what I do! Who don't have double dies or variety! That's old school to me you can have that .I can look into a coin all day.Because the art details keep me seeking more.numbers looking like snakes.that's is amazing to me.or even how they get Dies to do the things it's does. Lol yeah.So let's get ready to rumble lmao:).So this coin here can speak for itself! It weighs 2.3 and has no Cooper nor zinc.Yet! Wait what's that's so shiny like silver? :)

IMG_20190809_043846.jpg

IMG_20190809_043918.jpg

IMG_20190809_044045.jpg

1 hour ago, R420coins said:

Gm to all and a good cup of java.:) well let me say this first! If I have offended anybody here my deepest apologies goes out to you.I don't mean nobody hard feelings.still we chase this hobby for different reasons,I do it for the peace of mind.I came out here in the terms,of thinking if you break down the coin.then to tell what happened or determined the real nature or martial of the coin? The graphics within the surfaces of the coin.the pictures within the coin:) that's the chase for me! Getting the old Brain to work overdrive:) a garbage coin is a work of art to me ! :) you all can have the NO MINT mark or repunched MINT mark and double dies.:) you all have seen my bucket! Well this what I do! Who don't have double dies or variety! That's old school to me you can have that .I can look into a coin all day.Because the art details keep me seeking more.numbers looking like snakes.that's is amazing to me.or even how they get Dies to do the things it's does. Lol yeah.So let's get ready to rumble lmao:).So this coin here can speak for itself! It weighs 2.3 and has no Cooper nor zinc.Yet! Wait what's that's so shiny like silver? :)

IMG_20190809_043846.jpg

IMG_20190809_043918.jpg

IMG_20190809_044045.jpg

To me ! If you stamped over something,wouldn't that mean that you knowingly knew what you was doing? So if you knowingly stamped over a coin to cover up something,then wouldn't that be a error within itself? Then say Chinese counterfeit,when it's clearly a lincoln stamped over top! Ok.then that would make the Mint a counterfeit.Because they stamped over another coin,isn't that as altering a beautiful mint coin? 

7 minutes ago, R420coins said:

To me ! If you stamped over something,wouldn't that mean that you knowingly knew what you was doing? So if you knowingly stamped over a coin to cover up something,then wouldn't that be a error within itself? Then say Chinese counterfeit,when it's clearly a lincoln stamped over top! Ok.then that would make the Mint a counterfeit.Because they stamped over another coin,isn't that as altering a beautiful mint coin? 

Surly you can't take that Chinese coin to cover up lincoln.Yet you can see that lincoln was stamped on to try to cover up.well now I'm wondering:) what else do they have up their sleeves lol.

See now you already know I know this coin here is a Mexican Spanish rare salt water damage coin .1732 yes so why is it this way ? It does have lincoln and mint mark stamped clearly.;) so what would your answer be please? 

R420coins,

I realize that English may not be your primary language (thank you very much for the effort), but in addition to that, all you are doing is showing us horribly damaged coins, over and over and over. These are not errors. Repeat, these are not errors. This exasperates me to no end. I've gotten kicked off of cointalk.com for the result of my exasperation. And you're starting to "trigger" me. You need to go in a completely different direction and learn about the PROCESS of making coins. Please, do it.

Oops.Well I am sorry to hear about your mishap.We are grown adults,so my English has not do with it! I can understand your frustration.Still I don't pull your strings! So if your actions get you in trouble,you want to point the finger or blame at someone else? Lol! Really .don't care what you may feel about my coins! What mattered to me ! was when I did ask for information I truly appreciated it .Didn't matter who gave me the information,or what you may think of me and about me! Now if you are so-called frustrated! Maybe you need to go see a doctor,because just maybe you might be seeing things! You don't have to say anything to me ! That would be your choice.:)

I have been on two website.this was my first choice! So I don't go to other websites or post, chat broad room.

So with that being said sir or whoever! If I am or have became a problem.Surly I wouldn't have to answer to you! :) lol.same way they so_called kicked you out of cointalk.I very sure they can do that to me as well .

So again I'm sorry about your mishap.enjoy your night

Again i never said I couldn't speak English.

I said at that time New Jersey school was that great,also I said English wasn't my best subject.

No! All this time when you thought you was insulting me,I was only being humble even when you was smiling behind your screen.Lol.

Now that your in the hot seat,well things just not going your way.it was all smiles and jokes,when you find someone not in your taste or liking! 

I even said I can take jokes,just as long as you can take them more than you dish out! Your only people see your true colors! Lmao .English! :), it's a hand me down from all others culture.put together so you can have something to say when you move your lips.:) lol .you said all that,to say you was upset,mad,angry and frustrated.

No No not you! It was cool when you claimed me of grinding a coin down,Now that  you can't get on cointalk.com, .it's a problem to you.Lol.

Well then if you can't play well with others! If you can't conduct or act accordingly,Then get your coins and go home .

So yeah! I'm still here.:)

Stay tuned lmao.:) I got much more lol

1565533079302505216798.jpg

15655333096131865075458.jpg

1565533339841-823012464.jpg

I remember the grinded coin post.  I think you misunderstood.  Nobody accused you of being the person that grinded the coin.  They only said that's what it looked like.  Since you state you found it like that then it would be somebody before you.

21 minutes ago, CRAWTOMATIC said:

I remember the grinded coin post.  I think you misunderstood.  Nobody accused you of being the person that grinded the coin.  They only said that's what it looked like.  Since you state you found it like that then it would be somebody before you.

That would be me at fault? However,if he didn't act like he was looking for a way to  identify me .then I would have said yes you are right,Yet! That's not the case.Besides he is a grown man? Look I'm not at all upset or angry with that man! I know when I'm being attack,I came out an post a early morning post.to any and all I offended,my true deepest apologies because I mean no harm to anyone! So to keep attacking because of the way I write? So me to do that ! Then later that day to see his post ! Yeah right ok lol

Look even when I get information from any of you.I go study an then come back! You know why? Because as I said I'm determined,so if my question was not fully answered.Well I will be back to bug you,because that's how I gotta get my questions answered oh well! If was a ! All over the place and different chat rooms.Nope! I'm right here every day even when I don't say nothing :-) lol