• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best one yet lol

11 posts in this topic

As we look at the reverse side of the coin.where cent is,notice how the crack is there .which you can see the inside coin.Yes it's a S and N which the cent was stamped over another coin.seeing it as this way,knowing that lincoln as forced stamped over it,by the word's and numbers are squeezed to fit the coin cause a bust or crack break.Yet! I asked a question?.Look why answer I got back.So I Will ask again.what are the Right die colors to go with that year .Because the planchet is not die until covered with die for the coin .As you can see I have plenty of these so yes .some real answer please anyone or to all for that matter.

1565222796406-1397974992.jpg

Just now, R420coins said:

As we look at the reverse side of the coin.where cent is,notice how the crack is there .which you can see the inside coin.Yes it's a S and N which the cent was stamped over another coin.seeing it as this way,knowing that lincoln as forced stamped over it,by the word's and numbers are squeezed to fit the coin cause a bust or crack break.Yet! I asked a question?.Look why answer I got back.So I Will ask again.what are the Right die colors to go with that year .Because the planchet is not die until covered with die for the coin .As you can see I have plenty of these so yes .some real answer please anyone or to all for that matter.

1565222796406-1397974992.jpg

An no it's not a close Am:)

IMG_20190807_185023.jpg

IMG_20190807_185104.jpg

5 minutes ago, R420coins said:

Not zinc rot or zinc layered:)

That's right! A 1992 lincoln that's supposed to be zinc,which we see clearly that this one is not! It's all like a manual.that was put together,that you use or go by weight tolerance.that's a joke because clearly this is not zinc ,yet! It's in the tolerance of zinc! Ok! So you telling me I'm the bad guy for seeking answers? Because you sure make it feel that way! Lol