• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today is my day 1996 penny nickel

24 posts in this topic

Well I guess I will put some sealer on to keep the zinc in .lol :).funny if that was a grinder,you and I both know it would have been more scratches on ther .i understand you:)IMG_20190805_124604.thumb.jpg.caf753bb6ff738b4e3e911b9b0ffc2f3.jpg

VKURTB.as said when you get pass 80.what is there left to do with money? It's not like can jump up and run around like before.So I'm content with me .within a couple of months,I learned a lot and I must say.sometimes things don't add up.however:) this keeps me active.just like I learned that that the die to that coats the coin truly matters.Because some dirty or damage coin is not that all the time.some is green die or material that wasn't cleared good.So to keep the peace with the people,oh well tell them it's damaged or rotting the best one is it's a parking lot coin lol.anyway keep hunting :) to all have a awesome day.Oh yeah! Thanks guys .you do give me something to look forward to every day 

17 minutes ago, R420coins said:

VKURTB.as said when you get pass 80.what is there left to do with money? It's not like can jump up and run around like before.So I'm content with me .within a couple of months,I learned a lot and I must say.sometimes things don't add up.however:) this keeps me active.just like I learned that that the die to that coats the coin truly matters.Because some dirty or damage coin is not that all the time.some is green die or material that wasn't cleared good.So to keep the peace with the people,oh well tell them it's damaged or rotting the best one is it's a parking lot coin lol.anyway keep hunting :) to all have a awesome day.Oh yeah! Thanks guys .you do give me something to look forward to every day 

I'm not at all sure I know what you tried to say there, but I stand by my diagnosis of an intentionally ground down or sanded down coin. Anybody else want to dispute that idea? The sanding lines above the date and above the Lincoln Memorial only confirm it more. I'm seeing a trend here. Lots and lots of damaged coins, not much else.

Edited by VKurtB

Well you should tell the Mint.to stop B.S. and start doing their JoB! Every since 2010 the Mint been doing a very bad covering things up lol.one thing for sure .you can say what you like ! When making a statement! Such as you did.lol I only wish I could do it.Because I would go get a job at the Mint.lol.while you playing.So yeah! When I go get bank rolls or pick them up and even by from coin company,so yeah ok ;)

1565034449673-8390198.jpg

Well well hello to all! You know I was sitting reading this B.S. ! When in fact you yourself gave the answer to this one ! For anyone to make a statement as that you should have a lawyer! You know it's on a wrong planchet ! That's why I showed this coin the way to read the motto! Now you know if I turned it upside down,you already knew what Chinese coin it is .Yet! To say I seeing things.lol.Now ! Your telling people this carp! What are you really hidden from the public? Because I can show my proof! Can you? 

See what they forgot to tell the public! Is the coins that they said they have destroyed,well no they have not! They only being stamped over them now showing up in public as you say damage coin! .I knew when I ask the question I ask,knowing how you would responding to me .Ok! That's great because all my post has been recorded so yeah please play dumb.Because I may not spell or write as you can. Yet! I have never committed a act of the words you stated against me !.Ok lol:);) let's play this game 

YOU feel as though you gotta get rid of me ,because to many people now show up asking the question about the so-called damaged coin. Really BoB? You couldn't come up with something better than that? Lmao.His getting to close shut him down! I know I wasn't your cup of tea,when I seen you play favoritism with some then leave others in the dark or I don't see anything just a spender.lmao yeah so please you can't hurt my feelings:) ;)

People listen don't take my word! Look at it yourself.you all have coins like this that you have questioned yourself about so many times you just couldn't let it go.So now here I'm being told I'm making altercation to coins .wow ! I knew this was a cold world,however I got a feeling you only want a selected few .lmao.Well here some more for you .lmao

IMG_20190806_071215.jpg

IMG_20190806_073631.jpg

IMG_20190805_204323.jpg

IMG_20190805_204430.jpg

Why do you have a Weamco business card on your desk if NYC is just across the street?  That bit confuses me.  

Anyhow, I'm going to try this differently now.  I think the difficulty, for me, is that I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate.  Are you saying that supposedly destroyed coinage is being recycled by the mint?  Or that any coin in less than pristine condition is an error?  Chinese counterfeiters was mentioned...I mean, that's legit and I don't think many here would disagree with you on that. 

But if we want to have constructive discussions people need to know what's the main topic to discuss.

As I  said I have a home in Tulsa Oklahoma,and I go back to New Jersey to stay from time to time.lol by all means I have problem letting you know where I stay .for your information that card is for their businesses all over the country;) so keep reading trying figuring me out :) .! Like I said say anything about my coins ,it's science class show and prove! Lol .I'm sure you can read very well.! 

On 2/15/2023 at 8:34 PM, Retco said:

I know its older post but i have its twin IMG_20230215_190638.thumb.jpg.2d5f875c70be5abb17fbd5b117df044b.jpgIMG_20230215_190631.thumb.jpg.0acd4b4ffc3439704a5a379b4428fe46.jpg

I remember laughing so hard reading those post a few years ago. That guy had to be joking and messing with everyone. Someone intentionally ground the copper layer off exposing the zinc core. Just a badly damaged cent. 

On 2/16/2023 at 3:55 AM, l.cutler said:

For some reason damaged cents like this show up here quite often, welcome to the forum!

We all know the reason. It’s no mystery. Eople-pay are umb-day.