• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 w quarters

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone found any of the w mint quarters...its just crazy how many tv coin sellers had lots of them an ive looked threw 1000s of quarters in Michigan an not one...is anyone agreeing with me on this...

10 hours ago, Render222 said:

Has anyone found any of the w mint quarters...its just crazy how many tv coin sellers had lots of them an ive looked threw 1000s of quarters in Michigan an not one...is anyone agreeing with me on this...

I've never found any 2019 quarters of any mint in circulation, much less a W one.

5 hours ago, Render222 said:

What state you in ??? Cant believe ya haven't found any 2019 quarters yet .there out just keep looking...

Central Pennsylvania. Harrisburg, the state capital. I've seen only two 2019 cents, one 2019 nickel, and about 10 or so 2019 dimes. I have 200 2019 Kennedy halves in a bag.

The big wholesale coin dealers are paying unemployed people bounties for finding them, and they are rapidly withdrawing them from circulation.

Edited by VKurtB

That is BS .the coin dealers our being jerks..i dont think that is right..if i find any with a W on them ill be more than happy to give ya one..thats if i find any..i thought this quarter was supposed to be for new collectors an a treasure hunt..but looks like greed wins again...we use to look out for each other in this country, but not anymore thats America biggest issue...good luck.

14 minutes ago, Render222 said:

That is BS .the coin dealers our being jerks..i dont think that is right..if i find any with a W on them ill be more than happy to give ya one..thats if i find any..i thought this quarter was supposed to be for new collectors an a treasure hunt..but looks like greed wins again...we use to look out for each other in this country, but not anymore thats America biggest issue...good luck.

The large wholesale dealers can't help it; it's their basic nature - game the system. They created the infamous dangerous mess for the gold Kennedy halves at four different locations, including the 2014 ANA show at Rosemont. They are without morals, ethics, or remorse. It's who they are.

Edited by VKurtB