• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cut-Off Date for ER Label

13 posts in this topic

I see that my submission was delivered by the PO on July 29, the cut-off date for the Canadian coin from the Pride of Two Nations commemorative set. However, my submission does not yet show up in my submission status. I hope that the arrival date rather than the date NGC gets around to entering my submission determines whether it qualifies as ER. What is the policy here?

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you.  As long as the order was delivered and signed for before the cut off date you will receive the Early Releases designation.

Thank you,

Lisa

5 hours ago, LISA B said:

Hello,

Thank you.  As long as the order was delivered and signed for before the cut off date you will receive the Early Releases designation.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa,

My submission (2836541) was just listed in my account, and although I have USPS tracking showing it was delivered to your agent on 7/29, my submission status says it was received today, 7/31. Are you sure they will still give me the ER label?

Thanks,

Bill Maddocks

• Administrator

Hi Mr. Maddocks,

Shouldn't be an issue as we are only opening mail that was delivered to us on the 29th.  All is good.

Lisa

Lisa,

My coins all received the ER label, so thanks for your help. Another question - I send most of my material for economy grading with a maximum coin value of $300. What happens if a coin gets a grade that puts in a value tier higher than $300? For example, I may think a coin grades MS64, valued at $275, but it is NGC graded at MS65 which catalogs $1200?

Best,

Bill Maddocks

• Administrator

Hi Bill,

If we feel that the coin was undervalued, we would bump the coin to the next appropriate grading tier and charge accordingly.

Thank you,

Lisa

• Administrator

Hi,

I will put the request in for you.  It is being encapsulated now so no promises but I'll do what I can.

Thank you,

Lisa