• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope medal

7 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Esequiel Hernandez said:

How do I get a price for a pope medal that no one can price for me, even in several coin shows???

Here is one place to try.The prices realized are in British Pounds.

Link Here

I still couldn’t find it on the site that you gave, here’s the ngc # 2707293-001. I got it at Bahrain on a stop when I was in the Marine Corps back in 2003. Any help will do. I had no luck in coin shows in Las Vegas, only want to give melt value, lol. But I did get feedback from several coin experts, that this medal was BLESSED BY THE POPE. Thanks a lot. SEMPER FI...   

I have searched through dozens of papal medals and Vatican coins and medals, and have not found anything to match. I am sorry that I could not find any value estimate for you.

Thank you so very much, Just Bob. There is a 5 and 7 grams graded PF62’s by NGC. I BELIEVE THEIR THE SAME COIN BUT SMALLER WEIGHT, BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW FOR SURE. Sorry for the caps, button got stuck. What I was told, it was given to Only The Cardinals Of Pope Paul VI. But yet again it’s only another persons opinion. If you find out in a week, month or even in a year, please let me know,  because I’m going to keep it, and, it’s hard to sell Religious Coins. Yet again, THANK YOU

Sgt. Hernandez 

U.S.M.C.

Retired