• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 small or large.also if zinc error worth

6 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, R420coins said:

So I'm asking now are my 1982 d small zinc or large zinc.

If you are referring to the pictures in this thread, the top three are small dates, and the bottom two are large dates.

Not sure why the Philippines 25 Centavo is in this thread, but I do like that obverse design. It looks like the "8 smoke rings" variety. Not scarce, but a nice design, in my opinion.

Thank you BoB..I was trying to find a good phone microscope to take pictures.of the gold coins ..Thank you! You know.I will have more questions tomorrow enjoy your night sir thanks again

I'm back Gm:) yes! I have put them in that order,to like see two coins seems so close.yet! One is a large and the other is a small.even in the second picture.the date 1982 .the 2 looked large date,because of the design of it. The 4 picture .1982.the 2 is looking more like the small date because the 8 .seemed like it had match the small date form.the 2 short tail not bulky or fat tail curvy..