• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combine Shipping and Combined Handling Fees?

7 posts in this topic

I would like to submit 4 different tiered coins and pay you by check but amount to pay is very confusing.  Four coins are - A $20 St. Gaudiness common date estimated value of $1400 -- an uncirculated 1937s  buffalo nickel estimated $50 -- a bullion palladium coin estimated $150 -- and a NGC 1936 commemerative coin for regrade purposes estimated $400.  Estimated total value is $2000.  Please tell me the tier for each coin so I know how many forms to fill out.  Also, to save on shipping I will be sending these together and would like to receive them back together - what will the combined return shipping cost, combined handling fees, and total tier cost for the coins be - in other words, how much should I make the check out for? 

Amount I figured is:

1 gold tier St.Gaud. common date = $25 

1 modern (regrade commem)  =  $20

2 economy (buffalo & bullion)  = $34

3 handling fee, 3 tiers/ forms  =  $30 

4 shipping fees - combined   =   $30

TOTAL Charges & Fees      = $139

Are above amounts correct and if not please explain.  Thank you in advance.

• Administrator

Hello,

You can submit the St. on the Gold Tier $30 per coin

Modern would be coins dated 1955 to present, valued $2000 or less per coin.  $17 per coin

Economy would be $20 per coin.

$10 per submission form

Total shipping for all 3 orders, $ 30