• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combine Shipping?

3 posts in this topic

I would like to submit 4 different tiered coins and pay you by check but amount to pay is very confusing.  Four coins are - A $20 St. Gaudiness common date estimated value of $1400 -- an uncirculated 1937s  buffalo nickel estimated $50 -- a bullion palladium coin estimated $150 -- and a NGC 1936 commemerative coin for regrade purposes estimated $400.  Estimated total value is $2000.  Please tell me the tier for each coin so I know how many forms to fill out.  Also, to save on shipping I will be sending these together and would like to receive them back together - what will the combined return shipping cost, combined handling fees, and total tier cost for the coins be - in other words, how much should I make the check out for? 

Amount I figured is:

1 gold tier St.Gaud. common date = $25 

1 modern (regrade commem)  =  $20

2 economy (buffalo & bullion)  = $34

3 handling fee, 3 tiers/ forms  =  $30 

4 shipping fees - combined   =   $30

TOTAL Charges & Fees      = $139

Are above amounts correct and if not please explain.  Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forum Carson City 2

I think you might get better results if you posted this in the "Ask NGC/NCS" forum.

Those are the people who can answer your question.

A partial answer for you as I have a similar situation.  Anything above $300 should go Standard, less than $300 you can send as Economy.  They’ll need to be on separate submissions since all submissions on a form must be submitted to the same Teir. But you can indicate to ship them back together. In the top right corner of the form you can indicate which submissions you want to ship together.  

Hope that helps