Finally the genuine 1969s Doubled die fs-101
3 3

26 posts in this topic

425 posts
10 hours ago, Collector3745 said:

Why is everyone so quiet now muckspread found  a 50 thousand dollor coin . 😘 karma a mf 🍺

Let us know how you make out getting it slabbed in terms of grade and error confirmation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,530 posts
5 hours ago, Collector3745 said:

If you can’t see that then??

Then we will know you don't have one.  Which is pretty certain since you havent shown one yet.

Edited by Conder101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
398 posts

We are still waiting on the results of your last submission. In on of your threads, you stated you had sent one in. or am I mistaken? I am curious to find out. 

I will say this, your pictures are improving. : D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
765 posts
29 minutes ago, Collector3745 said:

Results are in!🥳

6556FD20-0805-4B1F-943E-7A3FB2F12455.jpeg

So then why, when I check the certification number on your slab, does it come up as a CLEANED Peruvian 8 escudo coin, you scammer you? Try another scam, sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
591 posts
3 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

So then why, when I check the certification number on your slab, does it come up as a CLEANED Peruvian 8 escudo coin, you scammer you? Try another scam, sir.

The Cert number is fine but the story is still complete bogus. He said he just got this coin back and yet the same exact one sold back in 2014. 

402DE707-BDCF-4E68-B3E4-AF16AB67DB1E.thumb.png.acf4dda2a08bf89c78581cb3b3941e1c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
398 posts
58 minutes ago, Collector3745 said:

Results are in!🥳

6556FD20-0805-4B1F-943E-7A3FB2F12455.jpeg

Yeah, try again.  this doesn't match the picture you posted when you sent it in. Also, you stated that it was sent to NGC not PCGS. 

Honesty will earn my respect. 

~Manuel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
765 posts

Oops, the Peruvian ended "104", not "014". Wrong scam, right scammer.

Edited by VKurtB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,436 posts
5 hours ago, Collector3745 said:

Results are in!🥳

6556FD20-0805-4B1F-943E-7A3FB2F12455.jpeg

You have just been caught in a lie. You had almost no credibility before this post, and now you have absolutely ZERO credibility.

And, what is really sad, is that you could have been a decent numismatist, if you had just taken it upon yourself to learn about coins, rather than try to impress people. Now, no one will believe anything you say on this forum in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
116 posts
19 hours ago, Just Bob said:

You have just been caught in a lie. You had almost no credibility before this post, and now you have absolutely ZERO credibility.

And, what is really sad, is that you could have been a decent numismatist, if you had just taken it upon yourself to learn about coins, rather than try to impress people. Now, no one will believe anything you say on this forum in the future.

Pretty sure that happened about 30 fuzzy pictures ago.  lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 posts

 

20191530101529.thumb.jpg.96080aef5fee5c99ce0e9969bffd8b51.jpg20191530101529.thumb.jpg.96080aef5fee5c99ce0e9969bffd8b51.jpg CkNot to be in on the hillarius thread but I did find 2 of them recently take a look n shoot be nice please you guys hung this guy lol.

Here are one of my 2 coins I found this month alone in Georgia at the QT on pleasantdale road Doraville ga the other in snellville Chevron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,730 posts

Hmm a lot of ignores added to my list lately … bad trend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,831 posts
2 hours ago, jgrinz said:

Hmm a lot of ignores added to my list lately … bad trend.

Often it's the same person who has either just begun a new account or renamed the old one (in whatever universe they think that's going to fool anyone).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,436 posts
8 hours ago, Tiffeny1 said:

 

20191530101529.thumb.jpg.96080aef5fee5c99ce0e9969bffd8b51.jpg20191530101529.thumb.jpg.96080aef5fee5c99ce0e9969bffd8b51.jpg CkNot to be in on the hillarius thread but I did find 2 of them recently take a look n shoot be nice please you guys hung this guy lol.

Here are one of my 2 coins I found this month alone in Georgia at the QT on pleasantdale road Doraville ga the other in snellville Chevron.

Welcome to the forum :hi:

Congratulations on finding two 69s in circulation. The one pictured is not the valuable doubled die variety, but it is a nice circulated example of a regular 1969-S, and a fun find. Keep looking! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,436 posts
20 minutes ago, JKK said:

Often it's the same person who has either just begun a new account or renamed the old one (in whatever universe they think that's going to fool anyone).

Yeah, it didn't take reading very many of his posts to catch that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
765 posts
2 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Yeah, it didn't take reading very many of his posts to catch that.

Aw c'mon! We all know Erik is an "ekspurt" in "verietys".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,730 posts

Well lets give this post a genuine variety - Sorry bout the shadow :/ on the coin hmm maybe I should have posted this on the "OTHER" topic about 1960's 

aye well slipping again  hhehe

fs-024.thumb.jpg.b7c668c87204fad1f9049fcc0cdc0918.jpg

Edited by jgrinz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3