• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To send it in or not to send it in. That is the question.
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Hey Fellows! I wanna be a star and see my name on Brian's Variety. Do you think anyone else has already sent one of these in? I pulled it from circulation yesterday.

aviary-image-1563249899066.jpeg

0716190003c~2.jpg

0716190003b~2.jpg

12 hours ago, Conder101 said:

Are the first and third images supposed to be the same coin?

They are the very same coin. I already deleted the individual photos and have sent it off yesterday morning, but I still have my collages.

0716191059.jpg

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

Good luck. :wishluck:

Thanks Bob.  I just hope that by the time my envelope makes it to the top of the pile that someone else's envelope with the exact same door didn't already make to the top of the pile before mine. I am very excited to see my name on the website for the 1st time. I only hope that I am correct and that it is a DDR. I sent a Quarter in to John once and it wasn't and I was very disappointed. Still am really. 

Edited by KarenHolcomb
Forgot the thank you.

3 hours ago, Matt_dac said:

I would not suggest putting your address online like that Karen, this day and age and all.  Good luck with the submission though.

Yeah, I had marked it out on another one and forgot about it here. But I say come one, come all, as I am armed to the teeth. Lol! And also have a very protective and loyal K-9 whose world wouldn't turn without me.

2 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Yeah, I had marked it out on another one and forgot about it here. But I say come one, come all, as I am armed to the teeth. Lol! And also have a very protective and loyal K-9 whose world wouldn't turn without me.

Ha ha - awesome! Say hello to my little friend!

👈

On 7/21/2019 at 10:03 AM, kramden said:

What is everyone looking at. I see no explanation about it

There is an extra door frame under the top of the door right above my red line.