• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1910 Wheat penny (reverse)
2 2

105 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Well Karen, I have to take exception to something you said....to Lenny, losing a cray likely was as painful to him as losing your dog was to you.  Different people love different animals in different ways.  For example, I absolutely loathe dogs.  I want nothing to do with them at all.  They are the only animal I can say that I hate. But I deeply love my turtle and betta fish. I've had my turtle (named Lenny, by coincidence) since 1991......I've been with that turtle longer than many marriages last.  So, if I lost my turtle, it would be highly significant for me.  I've had all kinds of pets....fish, turtles, birds, tarantulas, scorpions, cats, a salamander.....and I've loved them all deeply.  It bothers me when people place a dog on a pedestal over other animals.  They're not more special than any other animal.  All life if precious.  And Lenny (your friend) is right.....every single animal I've had has had its own distinct personality, and I miss every single one that I've lost to this day. 

Yeah, after that I started paying more attention to his posts about them and started to understand. Remember, when he compared the 2 I thought he was raising them like livestock and not as pets. And I love all my dogs and put Cap on the highest pedestal of all. Lol! He is my Baaaaby.

1026182137b-1.jpg

2 hours ago, Just Bob said:

From "crud" to "critters" in four pages.(:

We're slipping.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:08 PM, KarenHolcomb said:

I apologize. It was quite an interesting stream though. Also, you all got to meet my Capper Boy and that had to have made you smile.

Totally fun.  And your Cap looks like he's got a reaaaaalllly tough life.  :) 

13 minutes ago, Thompson2 said:

Totally fun.  And your Cap looks like he's got a reaaaaalllly tough life.  :) 

Doesn't he though. The way he whines around when he doesn't get his way is almost painful.

FYI...The Todd says he would likely blow several breakers via several unsuccessful attempts at making me a cleaner and so is going to buy me one for my birthday. Sorry for all the fuss about it only to let you all down, but really this is probably best. Lol! I also am getting all the 2019 Sets so I can have all 3 WestPoint Cents. Whoop!

1 hour ago, KarenHolcomb said:

FYI...The Todd says he would likely blow several breakers via several unsuccessful attempts at making me a cleaner and so is going to buy me one for my birthday. Sorry for all the fuss about it only to let you all down, but really this is probably best. Lol! I also am getting all the 2019 Sets so I can have all 3 WestPoint Cents. Whoop!

Damn it, Karen!  There go my weekend plans.  Now what am I supposed to do with all this popcorn???  

:roflmao:

Good luck with it!  Can't wait to see some grungies get their details back.

1 hour ago, Thompson2 said:

Damn it, Karen!  There go my weekend plans.  Now what am I supposed to do with all this popcorn???  

:roflmao:

Good luck with it!  Can't wait to see some grungies get their details back.

Well, in his defense he did bring me a whole bag of change that was left inside an auction car. He warned me not to touch it without 2 pair of gloves on. So I said I'd just hold off until I got my cleaner.

Well, it seems Karma has stepped up and knocked me out. The eBay seller apparently advertised the wrong price and now doesn't want to honor the sale. EBay said because of my transaction that seller has been suspended for further activity on the site unless they decide to be honorable and send me my cleaner for the advertised price otgerwise I will receive a refund. Idk how much worse this upcoming birthday can possibly get. Not only am I turning 50 but now I likely won't get a single present.

Welcome to the Forum-

You really should have started your own thread instead of piggybacking on another one.

Need to see both sides of the coin, can't tell if there is an error on the reverse without seeing it. What makes you think there is an error on the Obverse, tell us what you see and we will tell you if you are correct. All I see is a worn Lincoln cent

Edited by Greenstang

In general, if you want to “bathe” coins, I recommend getting some actual Petri dishes and invest lots of time. The first chemical is cheap - distilled water.  And yes, distilled works so much better than tap water does. Spend the $2 and get some distilled. 

On 7/13/2020 at 4:53 PM, MillerTime710 said:

So does this one have any errors 

20200713_164416.jpg

The only error I see is mis-placement of the entry wound.  Lincoln was shot, while seated, from behind.