• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommend Trusted Ebay Sellers

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Would you be so kind as to share your recommendations for honest (as tough as that is) Ebay Sellers who specialize in selling Morgan & Peace dollars.

Recommendations for sellers dealing in Classic European & Silver Coins are also welcome. 

Thank you. 

8 minutes ago, Sairos said:

Hello Everyone,

Would you be so kind as to share your recommendations for honest (as tough as that is) Ebay Sellers who specialize in selling Morgan & Peace dollars.

Recommendations for sellers dealing in Classic European & Silver Coins are also welcome. 

Thank you. 

Hi Sairos,

Well....I can't help too much with the Morgan and Peace Dollars sadly.  But I can recommend a few that I've gotten nice ancients from and a lot of sellers who sell ancients also sell classic European.  I've had good experiences with:

numis-kimel

pegasusauctions

enjoytreasure

I can also recommend a great site off of eBay.  VCoins is awesome! I've bought most of my ancients from sellers there and I've been very pleased by all of the purchases I've made from sellers there.  The great thing is that you can find sellers there that sell almost any kind of coins, so it could help with your Morgans and Peaces as well:

https://www.vcoins.com/

I hope that this is of at least some help to you Sairos.

~Tom

Edited by Mohawk