• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The famous silver 1943 silver/steel Ddo! Always trust your gut key too collectibles not any fools!🤷‍♂️Carful I’m a troll:)

67 posts in this topic

*yawn meh*.....you're really boring me now.  I'm going to find something interesting to do.  You're putting me to sleep.  You really need something better to do.  I'd recommend buying some coin books and reading them.  You could use it if you're really an aspiring coin collector.  But since you are an obvious internet troll, maybe you should get a book on that instead.  You can't be serious with the coins you're posting and the claims you're making about them.  I don't have to worry about you contaminating newbies anymore....your extreme lack of skills in the areas of numismatics, spelling, writing, photography, communication, punctuation and even trolling are readily apparent to all who come here.  You've done my job of protecting newbies from you for me with your continued posts, which are the message board equivalent of a hippopotamus muckspreading (look it up).  Everyone can easily see you for what you are.  Thank you for doing that for me.  I do appreciate it greatly.  I'm not worried about it anymore.  I've realized that hippopotami just have to muckspread.  It's part of their nature.  And it's part of yours.  You just need an online place to muckspread.  And, it's in my nature to be like a Nile Crocodile.  I'll just swim to another part of the river that is far from where you have to muckspread so I no longer have to swim through the fan of excrement.  It's up to others to decide for themselves if they want to continue to watch your muckspreading or if they want to swim away from it.  I've made my choice.

Edited by Mohawk

Knowledgeable my numismatic partner in valuable Doubled dies you need to quit thinking your so smart and quit giving false accusations on these new collectors I’ve been watching you and acting like you for weeks what a lame life man dude life is not that bad get a girlfriend or anything to make you dissapeer from the coins you might enjoy it just a opinion. Also to all that only looked at the srtriked Doubled coins I apologize I had to see who was who before publishing of valued rare coins!!

Edited by Collector3745

15 hours ago, Mohawk said:

*yawn meh*.....you're really boring me now.  I'm going to find something interesting to do.  You're putting me to sleep.  You really need something better to do.  I'd recommend buying some coin books and reading them.  You could use it if you're really an aspiring coin collector.  But since you are an obvious internet troll, maybe you should get a book on that instead.  You can't be serious with the coins you're posting and the claims you're making about them.  I don't have to worry about you contaminating newbies anymore....your extreme lack of skills in the areas of numismatics, spelling, writing, photography, communication, punctuation and even trolling are readily apparent to all who come here.  You've done my job of protecting newbies from you for me with your continued posts, which are the message board equivalent of a hippopotamus muckspreading (look it up).  Everyone can easily see you for what you are.  Thank you for doing that for me.  I do appreciate it greatly.  I'm not worried about it anymore.  I've realized that hippopotami just have to muckspread.  It's part of their nature.  And it's part of yours.  You just need an online place to muckspread.  And, it's in my nature to be like a Nile Crocodile.  I'll just swim to another part of the river that is far from where you have to muckspread so I no longer have to swim through the fan of excrement.  It's up to others to decide for themselves if they want to continue to watch your muckspreading or if they want to swim away from it.  I've made my choice.

Mohawk don’t feed into this guy anymore man. Stick to the silent treatment and it will go away . Yes I called it a IT.  Or better else a dud.  I honestly kind of feel bad because of bad denial can be for some people. All we can do is say our prayers for these individuals 

Edited by TON Collection

1 minute ago, TON Collection said:

Mohawk don’t feed into this guy anymore man. Stick to the silent treatment and it will go away . Yes I called it a IT.  Or better else a dud 

Hi TON,

No worries.  That was honestly the last one and I really only typed that because I wanted to talk about hippos muckspreading on a message board and this was my chance.  Sometimes, I have a weird sense of humor(:.  I'm done with it for real this time, my friend.  I'm just going back to doing what I do.....talking to you guys about coins!  BTW.....your 1982-D Small Date does have an interesting look to it, but sadly I still think it's zinc with the weight.  But, if you're building a little set of cents in a Whitman folder, that coin would be a great one for it!

1 minute ago, Mohawk said:

Hi TON,

No worries.  That was honestly the last one and I really only typed that because I wanted to talk about hippos muckspreading on a message board and this was my chance.  Sometimes, I have a weird sense of humor(:.  I'm done with it for real this time, my friend.  I'm just going back to doing what I do.....talking to you guys about coins!  BTW.....your 1982-D Small Date does have an interesting look to it, but sadly I still think it's zinc with the weight.  But, if you're building a little set of cents in a Whitman folder, that coin would be a great one for it!

Yeah I believe your correct  but I’ll tell you this I had my hands shaking a little bit when I first saw it

1 minute ago, TON Collection said:

Yeah I believe your correct  but I’ll tell you this I had my hands shaking a little bit when I first saw it

I've had the same thing happen when I've been looking through cent rolls myself, TON.  I can think of two instances with 1982-D Small Dates where I was holding my breath as I placed them on my little digital scale, only to see 2.5 show up.  But, I keep looking.  They're out there lurking somewhere!

17 hours ago, Mohawk said:

I've realized that hippopotami just have to muckspread.  It's part of their nature.

You've provided me an excellent opportunity to tell of a little-known instance of authentic hippo muckspreading. On the old 60s sitcom Beverly Hillbillies, Jed and his kinfolks once ended up with a hippopotamus in the see-ment pond (pool). What audiences never realized is that the creature, probably frightened, dropped a number of hippo deuces in the pool, and the crew had to fish them out (and as you may imagine, hippo deuces are not trivial in volume; even worse than our former Labrador retriever). The actors did not learn until later that the pool water was not actually changed after this, so those who ended up in the see-ment pond eventually found out that they had dunked in hippo-*spoon*-tinged water. There was discontent.

41 minutes ago, JKK said:

You've provided me an excellent opportunity to tell of a little-known instance of authentic hippo muckspreading. On the old 60s sitcom Beverly Hillbillies, Jed and his kinfolks once ended up with a hippopotamus in the see-ment pond (pool). What audiences never realized is that the creature, probably frightened, dropped a number of hippo deuces in the pool, and the crew had to fish them out (and as you may imagine, hippo deuces are not trivial in volume; even worse than our former Labrador retriever). The actors did not learn until later that the pool water was not actually changed after this, so those who ended up in the see-ment pond eventually found out that they had dunked in hippo-*spoon*-tinged water. There was discontent.

Jonathan....that is simply......AMAZING!!  That's the greatest story regarding a television show that I've ever heard in my life and I'll imagine that there was some serious discontent "brewing", shall we say, because of the hippo water.  I've seen videos of hippo muckspreading and, man, their droppings are substantial!  Not only can they out-poo your former Lab, given the fact that large theropod dinosaurs seem to have had the same kinds of digestive systems as their surviving avian cousins, a hippo could probably out-poo a Tyrannosaurus Rex!  The only thing that I can imagine that may have been worse is if sauropod dinosaurs also muckspread.  There are some very strange occupational hazards in the world of television and movies.  I'm going to have to track that Beverly Hillbillies episode down now for sure!

I cannot tell everyone how happy I am that I've managed to start a thread about hippo muckspreading on a coin board.  My fiancee said that I won the internet today.

:cloud9:

Thanks for sharing that, my friend, and adding to my muckspreading thread!

~Tom

Edited by Mohawk
Typo

And it gets even better!  I sincerely hope that your Donna Douglas scenario played out in real life!!  I can see it happening......she doesn't seem like the kind of person who took.....pun fully intended...*spoon* from anyone!  That's a shame that there were no hippo dook cameos, though.  That really would have been a spectacular moment in television history!

And it gets even better!  I sincerely hope that your Donna Douglas scenario played out in real life!!  I can see it happening......she doesn't seem like the kind of person who took.....pun fully intended...*spoon* from anyone!  That's a shame that there were no hippo dook cameos, though.  That really would have been a spectacular moment in television history!

Almost as good as the Bonanza View-Master reel (q.v.), where the cast flipped off the camera en masse and no one caught it, so dozens of kids went to their mothers: "Mom, why are Hoss and Little Joe flipping me off?"

3 minutes ago, JKK said:

Almost as good as the Bonanza View-Master reel (q.v.), where the cast flipped off the camera en masse and no one caught it, so dozens of kids went to their mothers: "Mom, why are Hoss and Little Joe flipping me off?"

That really happened?  That's also amazing!! Why did I have to be born in the 1980's?!  It seems like I missed all the good TV stuff!  I'm immediately reminded of the notorious Billy Ripken card.  The brick and mortar shop I worked at also sold sports cards, and that Billy Ripken card was the one thing from the Junk Wax era we could always sell.

Edited by Mohawk

That really happened?  That's also amazing!! Why did I have to be born in the 1980's?!  It seems like I missed all the good TV stuff!  I'm immediately reminded of the notorious Billy Ripken card.  The brick and mortar shop I worked at also sold sports cards, and that Billy Ripken card was the one thing from the Junk Wax era we could always sell.

It really happened. You can easily find images online. The *spoon* Face card is an all-time great, even better than Billy Martin's 1972 flipped bird (I actually got that one as a child in my first year of collecting). Another great moment was when some people bought a few hundred Talking Barbies and Talking GI Joes and swapped the mechanisms, then returned them to stores. Girls opened their dolls who bellowed, "Kill 'em all!" while boys' dolls simpered "Let's go shopping!" It was one of those moments that used to make me proud of my fellow citizens.

27 minutes ago, JKK said:

It really happened. You can easily find images online. The *spoon* Face card is an all-time great, even better than Billy Martin's 1972 flipped bird (I actually got that one as a child in my first year of collecting). Another great moment was when some people bought a few hundred Talking Barbies and Talking GI Joes and swapped the mechanisms, then returned them to stores. Girls opened their dolls who bellowed, "Kill 'em all!" while boys' dolls simpered "Let's go shopping!" It was one of those moments that used to make me proud of my fellow citizens.

I'm going to look for those images ASAP.  The *spoon* Face is fantastic.  I'd argue that card is most of what ol' Billy Ripken is famous for.  He won the best baseball card of all time award in my opinion.  I'm not even a sport card guy, and I love that card!  Billy Martin's bird is also fantastic, he wins the Silver.  It's also great that you got one of those as a kid!  That's a great card!  I remember hearing about the talking Barbie and GI Joe thing......I cannot tell you how happy I would have been to have a GI Joe that said "Let's go shopping!!"  I'd go buy one now if I could and harass my fiancee with it. 

Once again......:cloud9:

Edited by Mohawk
Revised....don't want to take away from the animals. It's their thread :)

28 minutes ago, Mohawk said:

I cannot tell everyone how happy I am that I've managed to start a thread about hippo muckspreading on a coin board.  My fiancee said that I won the internet today.

I actually witnessed this phenomenon in person at the Colorado Springs zoo, when I was a youngster. This hippo didn't just spread it a few feet, either. It went all into the crowd. When the event was over, a guy in the crowd next to me said, "So, that is what that little tail is for!"

I also witnessed a male tiger spraying a little girl and her mother at our local zoo, but  I am not sure if that fits this particular thread.

Just now, Just Bob said:

I actually witnessed this phenomenon in person at the Colorado Springs zoo, when I was a youngster. This hippo didn't just spread it a few feet, either. It went all into the crowd. When the event was over, a guy in the crowd next to me said, "So, that is what that little tail is for!"

I also witnessed a male tiger spraying a little girl and her mother at our local zoo, but  I am not sure if that fits this particular thread.

The tiger absolutely fits this thread Bob!  Any wild expulsion from an animal definitely counts!  Boy, now I have to think that what would you choose if you had to choose between the tiger spray and the muckspread.......I'm going to say the tiger spray for me. 

I don't know what the animals are up to when I go to zoos.  The wildest thing I've seen at a zoo was two tortoises wildly copulating.  You wouldn't think that tortoise copulation could be that wild, but it can be, trust me.

2 minutes ago, Mohawk said:

I don't know what the animals are up to when I go to zoos.  The wildest thing I've seen at a zoo was two tortoises wildly copulating.  You wouldn't think that tortoise copulation could be that wild, but it can be, trust me.

I'm sure that the prudes in attendance experienced...you knew someone would say it...shell shock.

I always get my hopes up with the llamas. Especially at county fairs, where people can get pretty close to them. They can hock up a serious mucous.

6 minutes ago, JKK said:

I'm sure that the prudes in attendance experienced...you knew someone would say it...shell shock.

I always get my hopes up with the llamas. Especially at county fairs, where people can get pretty close to them. They can hock up a serious mucous.

Llamas absolutely can hock some serious mucous!  My sister used to work at a daycare center during her undergrad years and one time when they took the kids to the zoo, my sister actually got spit upon by a llama!  There was no saving the shirt she wore that day........

Another time when she took the kids to the zoo for her job, a male Mandrill started throwing its excrement at her and the kids in her group.  They were very lucky that Mandrill was behind glass.  It also slapped its large, blue behind while exposing it to the group as well.

As for the tortoises, yes there was some shell shock.  I wish I had taken a picture of the faces of this elderly couple there.....man, was it priceless!

Edited by Mohawk

5 minutes ago, Mohawk said:

Another time when she took the kids to the zoo for her job, a male Mandrill started throwing its excrement at her and the kids in her group.  They were very lucky that Mandrill was behind glass.

Have you ever suggested to her that she might have serious animal karma she is working off? Maybe if she did some volunteering at a shelter, she would not be such a magnet for their body fluids at zoos. Could be huge!

5 minutes ago, JKK said:

Have you ever suggested to her that she might have serious animal karma she is working off? Maybe if she did some volunteering at a shelter, she would not be such a magnet for their body fluids at zoos. Could be huge!

LMAO!!!! The funny thing is that my sister absolutely adores animals, just like I do.  The problem is that they don't seem to adore her back, at least in the case of large mammals.  I don't even know why.  As far as reptiles go, she makes them amorous.  She was there when the tortoises were copulating.  We also caught sight of a pair of mating Eastern Painted Turtles one time when we took our mom out for ice cream one Mother's Day.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times that she's gone outside to be greeted by bird copulation.  And numerous species of birds....it's been House Sparrows, Common Ravens, American Crows, Blue Jays.....I think Erin gives off some kind of reptile pheromone.  I've told her just to be glad that Tyrannosaurids are extinct.......they'd likely destroy her car with wild copulation when she was getting ready to go to work if they were still around.

Edited by Mohawk

LMAO!!!! The funny thing is that my sister absolutely adores animals, just like I do.  The problem is that they don't seem to adore her back, at least in the case of large mammals.  I don't even know why.  As far as reptiles go, she makes them amorous.  She was there when the tortoises were copulating.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times that she's gone outside to be greeted by bird copulation.  And numerous species of birds....it's been House Sparrows, Common Ravens, American Crows, Blue Jays.....I think Erin gives off some kind of reptile pheromone.  I've told her just to be glad that Tyrannosaurids are extinct.......they'd likely destroy her car with wild copulation when she was getting ready to go to work if they were still around.

This supports my theory about her karma, though surely from a past life. Perhaps in a previous life she ran a circus. Or given that she seems to generate spontaneous animal husbandry, maybe she should become an iguana breeder. Second income stream charging pervs to show up and watch the iguanas get freaky. And obviously she had best never go on Naked & Afraid, because they might put her someplace with Komodo dragons or anacondas, and it could cause a bad day at the office.

18 minutes ago, JKK said:

This supports my theory about her karma, though surely from a past life. Perhaps in a previous life she ran a circus. Or given that she seems to generate spontaneous animal husbandry, maybe she should become an iguana breeder. Second income stream charging pervs to show up and watch the iguanas get freaky. And obviously she had best never go on Naked & Afraid, because they might put her someplace with Komodo dragons or anacondas, and it could cause a bad day at the office.

It would have to be from a past life....Erin's a good egg all around.  But she would be one hell of an iguana breeder!  I remember not that long ago, we were watching TV together at my Mom's house and Jurassic Park came on.  Erin just looked at us and said "If I were there, all those dinosaurs would just start having sex and it wouldn't matter that they're all female.  My presence would make it happen."  But, yes, she does need to stay far, far away from Komodo Dragons and large crocodilians.......those are some dangerous beasties when they get amorous.  But I think she'd be in more danger in a place with large mammals, like sub-Saharan Africa.  While reptiles want to mate around her, large mammals seem to want to fling bodily fluids at her or attempt something else unpleasant and combative.  I just remembered a time when a goat started eating her shirt when she was on a field trip when we were in elementary school.  And, back to the original topic of the post, Erin definitely needs to stay far, far away from hippos....

Edited by Mohawk

5 minutes ago, JKK said:

If Erin chooses not to become a PETA activist, I think I can understand.

nah, she'd do it.  She adores animals so much.  You should see her with the cat my mom and her share......cats are the one group non-human mammals that love her as much as she loves them.  And my pet box turtle is the one reptile I know that her pheromone doesn't work on.  She has a great sense of humor about it all.  And reptiles do love her, just not in the right way :nyah:.  But there may be something to the past life karma.....maybe she was a big game hunter or was one of the beastmasters in the Roman arenas..........it's an explanation, at least!

Edited by Mohawk

Well, this thread has officially been derailed.

And since it has, I will add that a giraffe once tried to eat my ponytail.

4 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Hi TON,

I am now going to go to Youtube and find a video of a hippopotamus muckspreading, I need the complete visual to really appreciate the genius of your response in its fullest glory.  

Congratulations everyone for taking a potentially horrid thread and turning it into the National Geographic Special we all really need to see.  Mohawk, You did Win the Internet Today. 

laddie.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mokiechan said:

Congratulations everyone for taking a potentially horrid thread and turning it into the National Geographic Special we all really need to see.  Mohawk, You did Win the Internet Today. 

laddie.jpg

We were being carful.