• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Proper treatment of others

1 post in this topic

First of all to the gracious coin collectors who reacted and reached out in a serious and respectful manner on this subject thanks and I have contacted the secret service agent in my region so they can view and verify that the coin is genuine silver and the correct pattern and weight and dimensions as specified by the us mint in Philadelphia and Denver and if it's a novelty that was made by Daniel carr then it's still pretty damn cool and would be a great addition to any true collectors set, and as to just Bob and his unprofessional and unappreciated comments I hope that when you have a loved one who is ailing and on his or her death bed that you get the same thing said about you and your posts, by the way my father is a 100% disabled retired marine veteran of the Vietnam war and I am also a retired disabled navy and army veteran of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and you should be ashamed of the comments you posted and trust me any time you feel froggy fella just let me know and we can meet in person and we'll see what you have to say when you are face to face with me and the same thing goes for anyone else who wants to throw some inappropriate remarks on here about my honesty and integrity and my aling hero ( my father) so again if you are one of the respectful people who commented thank you, and as for those who disrespectfully commented REMEMBER WHAT I SAID,  ANYTIME YOU FEEL FROGGY, LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL SETTLE IT IN PERSON!!!!!!******$$$$%####$,