Apologies to ngc chat room. Collector 3745
1 1

6 posts in this topic

157 posts

Just wanted to apologize to the forum for all my machine Doubled 1969s also wanted to apologize to Mohawk for disagreeing with you on md 69s cents that I had thought were it. Butmohawk didn’t need to be so harsh and I did do a lot of study on this coin and it’s tough one to find !! But I just gotta say I have just found the real genuine 1969s ddo how ya like that all the people who laughed at me cause I just hit the jackpot.....!! 😏🤑🤑

732510BE-2CFF-45E8-B24D-1CD652A8276F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,724 posts

Looking at your coin, I don't see this:

 

 

1969_s_ddo_LIB-600x211.jpg

1969SDDO001 Potter GOD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,866 posts
28 minutes ago, Collector3745 said:

Just wanted to apologize to the forum for all my machine Doubled 1969s also wanted to apologize to Mohawk for disagreeing with you on md 69s cents that I had thought were it. Butmohawk didn’t need to be so harsh and I did do a lot of study on this coin and it’s tough one to find !! But I just gotta say I have just found the real genuine 1969s ddo how ya like that all the people who laughed at me cause I just hit the jackpot.....!! 😏🤑🤑

732510BE-2CFF-45E8-B24D-1CD652A8276F.jpeg

Oh no......oh, please no.....you didn't just do this.  First off, I want to say the harshness started from you.  You went after me when I disagreed with you on your non-doubled die cents publicly.  You singled me out in one of your little post titles in a little tantrum saying you didn't want my input on your cent or anything.  That was very bad form and amazingly immature.  I just returned the favor because you sir are incorrigible, dismissive and extremely frustrating.  And rude, let's not forget rude.  You keep posting these cents proclaiming them to be doubled dies and not a single one has been.  Your posts are also potentially toxic because these proclamations of doubled dies could confuse new collectors if they think what they are seeing from your coins is what a doubled die actually looks like.  I'm usually a pretty easy-going guy, but you have earned my harshness.  We've tried to teach you, only to be rudely dismissed by you while you pollute the boards with these cute posts of yours.  One thing about me is that I'm very protective of new collectors and I will work my hardest to fight any misinformation which could steer them wrong on this board.  That is all you have posted in the entire time you've been here.  That's my main problem with you.....the repeated, constant flow of misinformation and the stubborn unwillingness to look at sources offered to you or to consider input from experienced people here.  As long as that keeps happening, then I have a problem with you.  If you do a 180 and knock this stuff off, then I'll reconsider my stance.  But, until then, from my perspective you are pretty much a troll here.  Your posts offer nothing positive to the community.  You have added nothing positive here at all.  

And......once again, not a doubled die.  Not even close.  If you genuinely want to learn, we'll help you but until you show a willingness, I know I'm not going to waste my time. 

 

Edited by Mohawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
157 posts
10 minutes ago, Mohawk said:

Oh no......oh, please no.....you didn't just do this.  First off, I want to say the harshness started from you.  You went after me when I disagreed with you on your non-doubled die cents publicly.  You singled me out in one of your little post titles in a little tantrum saying you didn't want my input on your cent or anything.  That was very bad form and amazingly immature.  I just returned the favor because you sir are incorrigible, dismissive and extremely frustrating.  And rude, let's not forget rude.  You keep posting these cents proclaiming them to be doubled dies and not a single one has been.  Your posts are also potentially toxic because these proclamations of doubled dies could confuse new collectors if they think what they are seeing from your coins is what a doubled die actually looks like.  I'm usually a pretty easy-going guy, but you have earned my harshness.  We've tried to teach you, only to be rudely dismissed by you while you pollute the boards with these cute posts of yours.  One thing about me is that I'm very protective of new collectors and I will work my hardest to fight any misinformation which could steer them wrong on this board.  That is all you have posted in the entire time you've been here.  That's my main problem with you.....the repeated, constant flow of misinformation and the stubborn unwillingness to look at sources offered to you or to consider input from experienced people here.  As long as that keeps happening, then I have a problem with you.  If you do a 180 and knock this stuff off, then I'll reconsider my stance.  But, until then, from my perspective you are pretty much a troll here.  Your posts offer nothing positive to the community.  You have added nothing positive here at all.  

And......once again, not a doubled die.  Not even close.  If you genuinely want to learn, we'll help you but until you show a willingness, I know I'm not going to waste my time. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,147 posts
7 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Looking at your coin, I don't see this:

 

 

1969_s_ddo_LIB-600x211.jpg

1969SDDO001 Potter GOD.jpg

Yup, even considering the poor quality of the photo, there is no way that is a DDO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,866 posts

I'm done.  I think it's time to stop feeding the troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1