• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

other grading services

6 posts in this topic

Hello I was wondering if anyone can tell me if we can still add other coins graded by Pcgs . Or even other grading service.

I added them on my registry years ago but they and my NGC graded coins were no longer on my profile. 

Thanks,

J

thank you guys for your answers

Edited by Hartland
Thanks for answering!

This is according to what I have read: You can add PCGS coins to your custom sets, but NGC stopped allowing PCGS coins to be added to the US competitive sets about 2 years ago. Any PCGS coins already in sets were allowed to remain.

I don't participate in the registry, so I hope that information is accurate. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

2 hours ago, Just Bob said:

This is according to what I have read: You can add PCGS coins to your custom sets, but NGC stopped allowing PCGS coins to be added to the US competitive sets about 2 years ago. Any PCGS coins already in sets were allowed to remain.

I don't participate in the registry, so I hope that information is accurate. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Though I no longer participate in the Registry anymore either, Bob, what you wrote is indeed accurate. 

• Administrator
On 6/8/2019 at 12:36 PM, Just Bob said:

Thank you for the inquiry, Just Bob.

As of January 3, 2017, NGC Registry Competitive Sets no longer accept PCGS coins. NGC has no plans to remove PCGS-certified coins that have already been added to NGC Registry Competitive Sets. PCGS coins may be added to the Collection Manager, and you may also add PCGS coins to NGC Custom Registry sets.

1 hour ago, t-arc said:

ngc only and thats the way it will be from now on till dooms day.

Except it's not anymore. PCGS coins are allowed in US competitive sets again but not World / non-US sets.