• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian SP Grade Question

6 posts in this topic

Would a canadian coin graded SP (Specimen Strike) be allowed in a circulation issue type set? If not where would a an SP graded coin reside.

Thank you,

Bob

Edited by bigmarty 58

• Administrator

Hello, Bob.

Thank you for the inquiry. Can you please provide the certification number or the year and denomination of the coin in question? We are happy to assist.

9 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, Bob.

Thank you for the inquiry. Can you please provide the certification number or the year and denomination of the coin in question? We are happy to assist.

Ali - I am not the owner of the coin but would put in an offer to purchase if I could include in my Nickel Dollars, 1968-1987, Circulation Issue set. The certification number is 4952833-002, "1973 $1 CANADA VOYAGEUR NGC SP66 PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND SPECIMEN DOLLAR".

• Administrator
14 hours ago, bigmarty 58 said:

Ali - I am not the owner of the coin but would put in an offer to purchase if I could include in my Nickel Dollars, 1968-1987, Circulation Issue set. The certification number is 4952833-002, "1973 $1 CANADA VOYAGEUR NGC SP66 PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND SPECIMEN DOLLAR".

Thank you, Bob.

That coin would be eligible in this set: Canada: One Dollar, 1969-1987, Specimen. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/canada/canada/848/1/

Please let us know when we may assist next.

Edited by Ali E.

In a specimen strike type set would be best place to put it.

these coins are beautiful and belong in  a set all by them selves.