• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics added

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SSB Coins said:

I added two graded coins to my regstery,  when will the pics show up in collection.

Thank you for the request, SSB coins.

You may find the directions here: https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/topic/414671-the-new-ngc-registry-how-do-i-upload-ngc-photos/

***Please note: We do not guarantee that NGC security photos for all coins exist. NGC did not start taking security photos for coins until 2008. Also, some large submissions (bulk submissions) do not have security photos taken.***

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SSB Coins said:

I added the pics with the pencil. Will points br added later.

Hello, SSB.

You will receive NGC Registry points if you choose to add your coins to a competitive NGC Registry set. If you care to send us your certification numbers, we will be happy to assist. Thank you.

17 hours ago, SSB Coins said:

I added the pics with the pencil. Will points br added later.

Coins are 1887 4963309 001

1888  4301304 038

Thanks

Still trying to master the site!

Hello SSB, 

Certificate number 4301304-038 was added to your registry set on June 3rd and has 272 points.  

Certificate number 4963309-001 is not showing as added to your collection.  I will send an email with directions on how to edit your set to the email we have on file.

If you need assistance, please email us at registry@ngccoin.com.