• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A YouTuber coming to NGC for some fun!

6 posts in this topic

Hello NGC!

I've been doing YouTube videos for a while now and I get asked constantly about coin grading. I've done videos where I receive coins back from NGC through an NGC Member Dealer and people have really enjoyed them. I'm going to do a new series where I not only walk people through the signing-up process, but also show off the coins I'll be sending for grading and how they return to me. I've really had a ton of respect for NGC these last few months with their professionalism and dedication to their customers. I've reached out to NGC on several occasions and I've gotten a response back no more than the next day. Sometimes I hear back within the hour! I'm not going to trash talk any other companies here but I'll tell you from experience, that is WAYYYYYYY better than average.

Anyhow, I wanted to introduce myself to you as a YouTuber and a friend within the coin collecting community. I hope to see you soon and maybe you'll see my NGC videos soon too.

Until then,

Spegtacular

Welcome to the forum.

I would not normally spend the time to watch a 14+ minute video of someone showing the grades on their coins, and, I will admit to skipping bits, but I enjoyed your enthusiasm, and the way that you put together and presented the video. Looking forward to seeing more.

2 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Welcome to the forum.

I would not normally spend the time to watch a 14+ minute video of someone showing the grades on their coins, and, I will admit to skipping bits, but I enjoyed your enthusiasm, and the way that you put together and presented the video. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks!

It's ok if you have to skip some.. oddly enough, I had the same reaction from another person named "Bob" a while back.. Maybe all Bob's think alike? ;)

I appreciate it. Take care.

I watched the video you posted  but I watched it at 1.75 x speed, 14 minutes is long. Looking forward to your next video.