• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Morgan 1893o

5 posts in this topic

I am not sure that would grade outside of net... 

The rims look like they have damage.. Just my opinion so take with a grain of salt..

7 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

I am not sure that would grade outside of net... 

The rims look like they have damage.. Just my opinion so take with a grain of salt..

I'm thinking rim damage as well.  It has some value to a collector as the 1893-O is viewed as a scarcer coin in the Morgan series, but I have no idea what that value might be.

Coin World has it listed as $175 in VG, which is my casual guess at the grade. I can't imagine it slabbing, but someone would definitely want to fill the slot as it is not common. While I think rim dings are acceptable in VG, they would also affect marketability. Might sell for $125-150, given that not very many people pay CW's listed prices.

5 hours ago, JKK said:

Coin World lo tiene listado como $ 175 en VG, que es mi suposición casual en el grado. No puedo imaginarlo, pero alguien definitivamente querría llenar la ranura ya que no es común. Si bien creo que los ajustes de llanta son aceptables en VG, también afectarían la comerciabilidad. Podría venderse por $ 125-150, dado que no mucha gente paga los precios indicados de CW.

Gracias por su aporte