• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help find my two lost orders!

5 posts in this topic

I wrote a detailed message on the “Newbie” forum. I was told that its a waste of time posting for help on that forum. I have posted for help on this forum in the past and a nice lady named Lisa helped me out. 

The order #’s are: 

4730008 has been scheduled for grading since 4/10/19.

4732307 has been grading since 5/1/19. I received an email, suggesting that two coins in the order should be conserved. I replied that the order requested conservation of all coins in the order. Subsequently, I was billed for the conservation of two coins. The order appears to have fallen through the cracks of the normal conservation/grading progression. 

Please follow up on these two orders and get them moving again. Thank you, kind NGC staffers.

I sent a coin in to be graded which was received on May 7th. I paid for 2 day express processing. Now it is 5/11 and I have not heard anything about the status of my item. I cannot reach anyone by phone nor get any answers to my questions.

Where is my item and when can I expect to hear from someone????? I need to know that it is secure and being processed today.