• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two lost orders?

2 posts in this topic

Can you please check the status of order # 4730008. It has been in "scheduled for grading" status for over 5 weeks, since 4/10/19. I also have an order, 4732307, that has been in "Grading" status since 05/01. This order should have initially been sent to NCS for cleaning, but for whatever reason, it went to grading status without going to NCS. I got an email suggesting that two of the coins should be cleaned by NCS. I responded that the entire order should have been cleaned. Subsequently, I was billed for the conservation of two coins from the order. There are a total of six coins in the order. Somehow, it appears that this order has fallen out of the normal progression from status to status. Please verify the status of this order as well. Thank you for your diligence regarding these two orders.

You are wasting your time posting your complaint here. Write or better yet call Monday and talk to a human to get this straightened out.